Ex Player watch | Page 54 | Vital Football

Ex Player watch

Entertaining night for Yanic Wildschut. An assist and a red card against Roma at the Stadio Olympico in UEFA's version of the Pizza trophy.

Bob Martinez to Barca links are back again. Wonder if the Nations League finals coming up is his big audition?

Makes you sick when Cook never played him in the first place, then admin sold him for peanuts. Wish the lad every success. Just wish it was with us.

Makes you sick when Cook never played him in the first place, then admin sold him for peanuts. Wish the lad every success. Just wish it was with us.

He was 17 when he was with us. It was over 18 months ago. Cook did play him, he just didn't start with him (often). I'd have loved him to have got more games with us, but let's remember things properly.

He was 17 when he was with us. It was over 18 months ago. Cook did play him, he just didn't start with him (often). I'd have loved him to have got more games with us, but let's remember things properly.

You're right mate it was 18 months ago and looking at him you can see the difference. When he was with us the talent was there for all to see, but he was still a boy. Looking at him yesterday he has bulked out and looks so much more of a young man and that came across in his interview after the game. He always had the talent but now he has the physique to go with it and the world is his oyster.

Seeing him and most of the other players who were in the squad when Au Yeung and Choi pulled the plug makes you think what the hell were they doing. I firmly believe that had those players had another season together we would have been serious promotion candidates and the riches of the PL would have more than satisfied their investment.

Good luck to "Joffy" and I hope he reaches his full potential, not only for his sake but, in a self interested way, for the sake of our club and the add on riches his success will bring along with the satisfaction of knowing he was "one of our own".

You're right mate it was 18 months ago and looking at him you can see the difference. When he was with us the talent was there for all to see, but he was still a boy. Looking at him yesterday he has bulked out and looks so much more of a young man and that came across in his interview after the game. He always had the talent but now he has the physique to go with it and the world is his oyster.

Seeing him and most of the other players who were in the squad when Au Yeung and Choi pulled the plug makes you think what the hell were they doing. I firmly believe that had those players had another season together we would have been serious promotion candidates and the riches of the PL would have more than satisfied their investment.

Good luck to "Joffy" and I hope he reaches his full potential, not only for his sake but, in a self interested way, for the sake of our club and the add on riches his success will bring along with the satisfaction of knowing he was "one of our own".
Because they had no clue about football or the assets Latics had. They just saw the balance sheet, the seven figure losses being incurred every month and wanted out, simple as that.

I watched that cameo on MOTD, which was almost identical to his cameo off the bench for Latics away at Notts Forest, the difference of course being that whilst Rodrigo slotted home Leeds pen, that useless tit Windarse missed ours. Cook did fuck up not playing him more often, could well have been the difference between us going down and staying up.

My question is this. 19 years old now and knowing Bielsa's loyalty to players who prove themselves in the first team, Gelhardt should get plenty more minutes for Leeds this season. How much will Gelhardt be worth in say summer 2023? Also, how big is our sell on percentage?

Out of interest, has a Latics academy graduate ever played for England before? I don't count Baines, he was an Evertonian who signed for us on a professional contract and went straight into our first team. Gelhardt is a proper Latics academy player who was here since aged 10 and graduated into the first team.

Cardiff City will not be signing free agent Viv Solomon-Otabor.

Cardiff City have been taking a look at the winger on trial over recent times.