Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 630 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Morning Bastards, I've just had some authentic Greek yoghurt and it's come all the way from Greece. Probably on a lorry

Not a very interesting day it seems. I had to drop my parents to the dentist. I guess that is interesting!

Oh, and I used a steamer, can't see what all the fuss is about, took as much time as a normal steam iron. Meh.

Morning Bastards, I've just had some authentic Greek yoghurt and it's come all the way from Greece. Probably on a lorry

Here's a top tip. You can get genuine Greek yoghurt here but it's expensive. The Mrs discovered that you can make yoghurt by lashing some yoghurt and milk into the pressure cooker. Now she makes some yoghurt, puts a bit of it aside and makes some more when we run low.

I love it. I've always been mad for yoghurt but genuine Greek yoghurt is the bee's knees.

Doubt it.

70 odd grand for a lorry driver now apparently. I'll have a bit of that. Close the cab door and days done, no taking work home.

Ginsters, grab bags and shitting in laybys. Brilliant.

Personally, I know a couple of people who drive lorries and they earnt far less than me.
Most would kill for half that especially if it was 37 hours Monday to Friday.
Only a couple of years ago they were moaning about Polish lorry drivers filling up with cheap fuel in France and coming over undercutting our companies, no they are moaning they can't get drivers are Haulage companies the new farmers?

Tanker drivers and Car transporter drivers used to earn mega buck but that all stopped years ago when it all went to contract