Aston Villa vs Everton Saturday 18th September 17:30 | Page 5 | Vital Football

Aston Villa vs Everton Saturday 18th September 17:30

Ticket sorted. Wahooooo. Buzzing.
Now. Come on Colin. Stop staring at the holte end and watch the bloody game.

Oh. I didn't think it was open that they (emi 1 and 2) wouldn't 100 percent be back ffs .

More guff from deano there. Back for the first time in 3 weeks the morning of a match .

They won't play. Just say so. Please !!!

Oh. I didn't think it was open that they (emi 1 and 2) wouldn't 100 percent be back ffs .

More guff from deano there. Back for the first time in 3 weeks the morning of a match .

They won't play. Just say so. Please !!!

ah cmon it's just lovely they are back from their hols,
main thing is that they are happy

He's predicted us to win 4 out of 5 games this season.

Bet he still gets stick for predicting us to lose all the time next time he does.
I like it when he predicts us to lose,I'm superstitious like that. Like I never bet on us or predict a win for a coupon, Erod prediction etc. Give me a tip for a horse, I back it....ends up being sold for dog food, don't tip it,romps home running backwards whilst the jockey reads the paper, supping a cuppa in nan's best china 🤷‍♂️:slap:

The two Emi's arrive back tomorrow morning , so I expect Emi1 to play and Emi2 to be on the bench.

Yep, agree that’s the likely outcome…not ideal but easier for a keeper rather than an outfield player to slot back into the team at short notice and they do a lot of their work separate to the main squad anyway. He’s also been training all week…it’s not as if he he’s been on hols for a fortnight….though I see that this is indeed also open to question according to one poster…! Give me strength!

Does anyone else struggle to sleep the night before a game out of excitement?
I can already feel that I'm going to be awake at 3am.

the only time i was like that, was dec 23rd 1970. we broke up for xmas, and we beat united in the semis of the league cup, and to crown it all, my daughter was born the next day in dudley rd hospital, geatest memory of all,,seanie

It's a shame we can't leave them both out but having watched Steer concede 3 without making a save we need that keeper who wins games with impossible saves

While I don't blame Jed for any of the goals conceded I do agree. I'd also add we miss Emi's distribution.