Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1478 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I'm already sick to death with the Ronaldo wankfest and he hasn't even kicked a ball yet for the red scum.

It's all getting a bit absurd isn't it? £480,000-per-week he'll be on(good for him he "deserves" it in the current context of his industry)... and in a few months time they'll all realise that he has financially crippled UTD like he did Juve. Does top level football reach a stage where it is unrelatable or does the media hype create a strange level of fandom where it becomes celebrity culture more than sport? It's getting a bit strange to me but I'm getting old.

It's all getting a bit absurd isn't it? £480,000-per-week he'll be on(good for him he "deserves" it in the current context of his industry)... and in a few months time they'll all realise that he has financially crippled UTD like he did Juve. Does top level football reach a stage where it is unrelatable or does the media hype create a strange level of fandom where it becomes celebrity culture more than sport? It's getting a bit strange to me but I'm getting old.

I try and watch "fan" content like The Kick-Off or TIFO Football on YouTube. I feel a little more connected to the sport doing that.

You're not old, I am 32, The sport is very unrelatable, the best league in the world is really the championship. I know I am not the only one who would love these ***** to fuck off to the ESL and leave us with the competing product. Let the ESL clubs never play us again and if they take our players, they take our players at least we'd not face them again for a long time. If Jack F'd off to City who were in the ESL who would even care.

Anyway given United's financial power I am sure they'll be fine. Its only an issue if he doesnt perform and they're miles off the title. But even then the Americans will shell out whatever they want to get him to the MLS. If he cant do it at the top anymore, they will not miss their chance at a marketing machine like him.

At least it takes away all the limelight/news from the Man City number 10
I think that you are spot on here.
As we won't be in the mixer for the Greed League, I feel that it is OK to talk about who will be. I think Chelski will win the title with Manure runners up. The Scousers will be 3rd and that leaves 4th for Abu Dhabi FC unless Wet Spam or Leicester can make a push - it would be great if they could.
Like it or not but Ronaldo will score goals for Yanited and that is what they lacked a little of last season. Signing Lukaku was a master stroke for Chelski and him replacing Werner will guarantee many more goals. ADFC have replaced a proven goal scorer in Aguero with a luxury player who seems to spend more time waving his arms around like Wenger these days because his 'bestie mates' won't pass to him.
It would be brilliant if ADFC didn't make top 4 and their £100m purchase can only get them into the Europa League.
As you know, I am not a great admirer of Leicester because I live in the county now, but they are my 'second' team today - C'mon the Foxes!!