The Emi Martinez Thread | Page 36 | Vital Football

The Emi Martinez Thread

I've never suggested swapping him, but if a big offer came in (say north of £65m then why not ? ) maybe get a top European keeper and have £20m change
Easier said than done and judging by the Grealish backlash most fans clearly arent happy with selling our best players

we got one for £15m didn't we ??
We took a punt on a keeper who had a great half a season and an absolutely nothing career before that. You said we can get a top European keeper which implies a quality established keeper. These don't cost £40m.

For £40m you'd be lucky to get Jordan Pickford.

We took a punt on a keeper who had a great half a season and an absolutely nothing career before that. You said we can get a top European keeper which implies a quality established keeper. These don't cost £40m.

For £40m you'd be lucky to get Jordan Pickford.
i wouldn't pay £400k for Pickford. Biggest twat i've ever seen between the sticks for England

In the Joe Hart school of calmness personified!
Always got a mistake in him. Like tonight trying to kick the ball away.
For someone who's kicking is in question he frustratingly doesn't release to the centre halves quickly enough, forcing himself to kick long.

If someone's posted this elsewhere I apologise but this is a cracking video showing Emi berating Ronny, psyching Bruno out and then taunting the utd fans.

I love that outside matchday Emi Martinez seems a nice, quiet, family guy but as soon as he walks onto that pitch he becomes the type of South American loon that's been winding English players up at world cups since the beginning of time.

Another leader on the field. I hope he isn’t going to bugger off for Argentina’s World Cup qualifiers again.

You can see why Mings hardly makes a mistake when he knows Emi is behind him and also because Emi keeps him and the rest of the defence on their toes.

Martinez reminds me of watching videos of the undefeated, late/great world boxing champion Rocky Marciano who was something of a psycopath in the ring but a fully dedicated family man outside the ring!

Ashley Preece
@PreeceObserver

·
31m

Dean Smith confirmed via Sky Sports that those travelling to red-list countries - Martinez, Nakamba & Traore - have been double-jabbed. Govt now confirm double-jabbed players can fulfil international matches, with Martinez, Nakamba & Traore all OK to return for #avfc vs Wolves

Isnt Emi's 3rd match in the early hours of the Friday morning? If it is I'll be amazed if he plays against Wolves