2021 Lincoln Imp trail | Page 2 | Vital Football

2021 Lincoln Imp trail

Hmm. Looks Polish. Google translate has it as Respect Green. Nothing to do with certain responses on here??

That aside, more needless vandalism. Noticed tags in other areas around the ground too, never mind the rest of the area. 🤬

we should say it’s by the polish banksy and flog the sign for a record transfer.

seems a strange thing to do but that said that area has a large immigrant population and it’s a big sign figures that a graffiti artist from there is likely to be from overseas. At least it’s not some poor buggers house.

Hmm. Looks Polish. Google translate has it as Respect Green. Nothing to do with certain responses on here??

That aside, more needless vandalism. Noticed tags in other areas around the ground too, never mind the rest of the area. 🤬

No it's to do with cannabis.

Infuriating isn’t it?
The first Imp vandalised by a student from Scunny, this one by a 45yo from Grimsby. I can only put it down to pure jealousy, coming from cultural backwaters?

Were they aware that the imps are benefitting a hospice? If so, that makes the act far more vile.

But as I say ever more increasingly at the moment, people are dickheads. Slipknot had it right:

This makes me very angry. A few talented people make an effort to brighten the place up by creating something unique and exciting, and a few genuine morons think it their right to destroy it.

I have no idea why this is, but yesterday I was thinking of an Enid Blyton character I read as a child called 'Mrs Do-The-Same-To-You'. For some reason, I am thinking of it again right now.

Perhaps we could strap them to a cart-wheel across their back, and then make them walk with it attached, up Lincoln High Street from the Railway line up to the castle square. Rotten fruit and vegetables would be thrown by the local public until they reach the top. A walk of shame. Rather than locking them up. This would also act as a proper deterrent to anybody else thinking of doing the same.