Youth - U23 - Loans Thread | Page 53 | Vital Football

Youth - U23 - Loans Thread

Spoke to a Swindon fan at work last night. He said Kesler is head and shoulders above every other player at that level.

Not telling me anything I didn't already suspect but nice to hear nevertheless.

Think it's time to cash on on Freddie as his face obviously doesn't fit for Smith and get Kesler involved in the first team from January onwards.

The under 23s 1-1 with Fulham we didn't play well, to many miss placed passes
Bodymoor Heaths pitch and mini stand is better than most league 2 grounds. Stand definitely better than the unwashed at smell heath

Tyrik Wright scored for Salford today. First senior goal I think.

Kessler played the full 90 and Swindon won again.

Brad Young came on for 10 minutes but Carlisle lost.

Barry was an unused sub as Ipswich blew a 2 goal lead to draw. He's barely played for them but they've been hopeless anyway.

Tyrik Wright scored for Salford today. First senior goal I think.

Kessler played the full 90 and Swindon won again.

Brad Young came on for 10 minutes but Carlisle lost.

Barry was an unused sub as Ipswich blew a 2 goal lead to draw. He's barely played for them but they've been hopeless anyway.
If Barry isn't going to get any minutes at Portman Road its a waste of time

If Barry isn't going to get any minutes at Portman Road its a waste of time

As far as I know the only time he's started was in the first round of the cup where he won a penalty that some other duffer there missed. That he's not getting any time despite them being terrible doesn't bode well.

As far as I know the only time he's started was in the first round of the cup where he won a penalty that some other duffer there missed. That he's not getting any time despite them being terrible doesn't bode well.
yep he played in the cup round 1 , other than that i don't think he's played. Not good. Might have been better at Solihull Moors or similar where he will play 2 games a week

Last edited:
Ah deadline day for Aston Villa fans, it carries so much promise of us rarely doing anything, but we do get the entertainment of seeing most of the media fall over themselves to insist they have an exclusive nobody else knows about. Not least in previous years doing their best to not get upstaged by a bloke with a marital aid on his head. But this year we were reasonably busy on a loan front as Dominic Revan was the first to head out of Bodymoor Heath for a spell with Northampton Town.
https://astonvilla.vitalfootball.co...s-for-this-deadline-day-loanee-in-particular/