The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 304 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes let's rush him out..... After 5 years of being useless.

That's one awfully long winded rush!

By your logic we should never sell anyone. Just try them all in different positions.

Why on earth did we get rid of McCormack? He had all the attributes of a DM coz he was a horrible bastard.

Deano most of the time you talk sense but, I'm afraid this is one that is just nonsensical.
For one thing McCormack was a lot older and an established striker, who just didn't fit in with the way we played, while Davis is still young enough to be converted. The coaching staff must see something in him, otherwise they wouldn't have recommended a contract extension, would they.

El Ghazi isn't going anywhere. If he was off imminently he wouldn't have played vs Barrow. Does anyone think we'd risk a player we're supposedly about to sell for 15m in a league cup 2nd round game vs a team in the 4th tier?

Well I wouldnt be surprised if Freddie left and he was in the starting X1 - who knows

I think El Ghazi could be moved on at some point, but with such a high turnover of players in similar positions this summer at least Anwar is a known quantity whereas the others still have question marks over them as several have only recently either joined or been promoted from the youth team. I’d keep him around as back up for another season or until January at least. I agree he’s frustrating but he showed last year he can step in and score goals so in that regard he’s worth a lot to the squad.

What about Alex Witsel?

Dortmund are said to be looking at moving him on and at £4.25million, even with his high wages, could be a bargain.

Bit of experience in that position to free up others on the pitch? Move Nakamba on?

What about Alex Witsel?

Dortmund are said to be looking at moving him on and at £4.25million, even with his high wages, could be a bargain.

Bit of experience in that position to free up others on the pitch? Move Nakamba on?

For that fee he'd definitely be worth it. He wouldnt have won 114 caps in a strong Belgium team if he wasn't decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.