Lincoln v Rotherham postponed | Page 5 | Vital Football

Lincoln v Rotherham postponed

the only goalkeeper we need to sign for the full set - "Etienne Green is an English professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Ligue 1 club Saint-Étienne." - stranger than fiction.

eta - don't they also play in green?

the only goalkeeper we need to sign for the full set - "Etienne Green is an English professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Ligue 1 club Saint-Étienne." - stranger than fiction.

eta - don't they also play in green?

Best football story since Wolfgang Wolf managed Wolfsberg (which beat John de Wolf playing for Wolves).
Think Etienne has played friendlies for France and only just pledged future to England - comes pretty highly rated.

Lad with the Welsh name playing for England;
Lad with the Italian name, born in Manchester, playing for Scotland.

When we signed Scully from WHU, I assumed he was going to be an East End geezer - got a shock when I said hello to him in the car park.

His accent is strange as he appears to be born in London and his father played over here at the time of his birth, so I am not sure how he picked up that accent? Perhaps they moved back there after his Dad retired in 2007? But that said he was at West Ham from 2011 so not that big a gap!

Just a follow-up on an earlier post of mine in this thread.
Both Wigan & Sunderland have had their games this weekend postponed due to international call ups from their squads, which makes it more likely the following games for us, that fall on international weekends, could be postponed:
9th Oct - Wigan Away
13th Nov - Sunderland Away.

Both Wigan & Sunderland have had their games this weekend postponed due to international call ups from their squads, which makes it more likely the following games for us, that fall on international weekends, could be postponed:
9th Oct - Wigan Away
Hope not, I was planning to go to both of those. Not so possible if rearranged for midweek evening kick offs.

His accent is strange as he appears to be born in London and his father played over here at the time of his birth, so I am not sure how he picked up that accent? Perhaps they moved back there after his Dad retired in 2007? But that said he was at West Ham from 2011 so not that big a gap!

ANTHONY SCULLY opens his mouth and what comes out is pure Dublin.
He told SunSport: “Sure me mam and dad are from Dublin, so I picked up the accent. A lot of people find it a bit mad.”

https://www.thesun.ie/sport/footbal...thony-scully-stephen-kenny-ireland-promotion/

9th Oct - Wigan Away
Would suit me, carelessly arranged a holiday which would result in missing Wigan and it's one I'd like to get to.

Tickets purchased for that game and Ipswich, not many seats in the coop for either game or the selenity for that matter.