Aston Villa v Newcastle Utd Match Thread 21/8 3pm | Page 36 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Newcastle Utd Match Thread 21/8 3pm

Hi Guys, I have a couple of mates who are not able to post, they keep getting a messages saying not enough privileges to post.
Can anyone help please.

Sounds like permissions and approval related - I leave that stuff to The Fear who will no doubt be along shortly and will sort. What usernames did they sign up with?

Hi MD, thanks mate
Welcome @villadave1 . I'm the resident Yank on here (not actually a Yank but an exiled brummie). Here's a few pointers for you.....
@Villan57 absolutely idolizes Wesley and Hourihane - make sure you emphasize that point with him regularly. If you really want to get on his good side make sure you mention the outstanding contribution made to the club by Neil Taylor...
@sirdennis is the founder of the Mike Riley fan club
@Melon Donkey is @sirdennis alter-ego with strangest name and avatar on the entire interweb
@ASPINALL is up for anything.... I mean anything...
@mike_field and @thefear are in charge so don't post anything nasty or use the "c" word in their presence
@Silhillvilla and @Divine_islet are the most positive members of the forum. Glass is always half-full..
@Fulford is always on the fence. The ultimate diplomat.
@DeanoVilla and @eltoro rarely express strong opinions. A real pair of shrinking violets...
And me, I just live in a stupid country that calls the sport 'sahccer', takes rounders seriously, and everyone shoots each other.

What are all these trophies and somebody likes you, I am flattered to be fair.
Just wish I new how to respond, and where :cool:
I bet this is a fantastic place to be when you know your way around .:car:

What are all these trophies and somebody likes you, I am flattered to be fair.
Just wish I new how to respond, and where :cool:
I bet this is a fantastic place to be when you know your way around .:car:

In the box of people's posts there is a like and reply tab. Also if you look at the alerts tab at the top of the page , you will see who has liked or quoted your posts.

If you click on the posters name you can send them a private message.

@Melon Donkey is a southern softie whose second team is West Brom.

Welcome @villadave1 . I'm the resident Yank on here (not actually a Yank but an exiled brummie). Here's a few pointers for you.....
@Villan57 absolutely idolizes Wesley and Hourihane - make sure you emphasize that point with him regularly. If you really want to get on his good side make sure you mention the outstanding contribution made to the club by Neil Taylor...
@Melon Donkey is @sirdennis alter-ego with strangest name and avatar on the entire interweb
@mike_field and @thefear are in charge so don't post anything nasty or use the "c" word in their presence
@Silhillvilla and @Divine_islet are the most positive members of the forum. Glass is always half-full..
@DeanoVilla and @eltoro rarely express strong opinions. A real pair of shrinking violets...
And me, I just live in a stupid country that calls the sport 'sahccer', takes rounders seriously, and everyone shoots each other.

I absolutely love that introduction gmvillan, and I thank you for it.
I will have a chat with all when I get round a bit.
A bit on myself if you are ok with that ;
I am Villa villa crazy but as I live nearly 150 miles away very rarely attend, but I do watch all games, home and away.
I tend to say it as it is, so I do complain from time to time about performances.
I love my family, I love travel, and eating out.
I look forward to debating with you all, and I hope I am a good fit in your family on here. Villa forever :utv:

I haven’t heard those Murphy comments but it’s as SirDen put it the other week - incremental gains. Paying someone £100k a year or whatever that coach (Angus as I consider him a pal now I’ve talked to him once who’s a very nice guy) is small fry, considering the money per goal worth in this league. We looked much more prepared for set pieces, some unusual things for such as just Konsa being the target with cash floating behind, as we try and nod it back across the face.

Just tells me he can't think outside of the box. A set-piece coach who is viewing the game entirely through that lense is a huge asset IMO. You've got a lad who is almost exclusively looking at one aspect of the game and has intense understanding and ideas based around that. A good coach/manager is going to be able to extract those ideas and put them to use elsewhere too. Not just at set-pieces. They'll look at some of the qualities of some players a little differently which might make Dean come up with new ideas too.

I absolutely love that introduction gmvillan, and I thank you for it.
I will have a chat with all when I get round a bit.
A bit on myself if you are ok with that ;
I am Villa villa crazy but as I live nearly 150 miles away very rarely attend, but I do watch all games, home and away.
I tend to say it as it is, so I do complain from time to time about performances.
I love my family, I love travel, and eating out.
I look forward to debating with you all, and I hope I am a good fit in your family on here. Villa forever :utv:
You seem like a genuine nice bloke. So, full disclosure that my entire post was very much tongue-in-cheek....
:sorry:
I forgot to mention that most of the people I mentioned are very very very old and don't like using emojis or emoticons, so you have to read them twice to get the poor attempts at humour....
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You seem like a genuine nice bloke. So, full disclosure that my entire post was very much tongue-in-cheek....
:sorry:
I forgot to mention that most of the people I mentioned are very very very old and don't like using emojis or emoticons, so you have to read them twice to get the poor attempts at humour....
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
GMVillian :finger:

:ROFLMAO::clap: