Summer Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 106 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

I can't see him going, but everyone has thier price. If they meet our evaluation (which I imagine at this stage of the season will be quite high) then he'll be gone. Good right back.

Yeah would possibly depend on the price of another right back we've scouted! I think starting to show with the two full backs, Grant leaving etc we've done some smart business over the last couple of years (I know we knew that already!)

On their forum one of them saying a lincoln fan told them 'we have lots of cover in that area' which is an interesting take considering up until Tuesday Poole was the only natural right back at the club

On their forum one of them saying a lincoln fan told them 'we have lots of cover in that area' which is an interesting take considering up until Tuesday Poole was the only natural right back at the club

I suppose some might see Sorenson and even Montsma as cover in that area.

Yeah would possibly depend on the price of another right back we've scouted! I think starting to show with the two full backs, Grant leaving etc we've done some smart business over the last couple of years (I know we knew that already!)
You can guarantee that we’ll have potential replacements noted for all our players. I don’t think it being late in the window will be much of an issue before if the fee is decent. We’ll just buy someone potentially better for less than we receive.

Dear users of SMB reading this thread - your club tried to sign Eyoma as well and he told you to do one. No one thinks you're a big club any more, and players are not yours by default.

I suppose some might see Sorenson and even Montsma as cover in that area.

Some might but I can't say as I'm keen on either of those options haha

Sorensen playing on the right of a five for a team that has 70 per cent or the ball most weeks seems quite different to rb in a 4 with less cover behind to me, and Montsma got to be at centre half!

Dear users of SMB reading this thread - your club tried to sign Eyoma as well and he told you to do one. No one thinks you're a big club any more, and players are not yours by default.
Are you getting them confused with Portsmouth?

Why be like that? I’ve just read that 6 page thread and there’s not one disparaging comment about us. One of ours is posting on there showing class and humour, shame we can’t extend the same on here.

Are you getting them confused with Portsmouth?

Why be like that? I’ve just read that 6 page thread and there’s not one disparaging comment about us. One of ours is posting on there showing class and humour, shame we can’t extend the same on here.

Oh I'm sorry, did I upset you.