Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 599 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Morning all, not been on much lately as work is kicking my arse, its supposed to get easier as you get older but this is taking the piss, I have asked for more staff as we are doing much more work but in an instant fuck all is happening.

For the paupers amongst who still work....
Next June there are 2 BH on Thursday 02/06 and Friday 03/06. Something to do with the Queen being old.

Sshhhh...like me get in there and book it if you can.
Week off only using 3 days leave. Or in my case 2 days as not working the Monday that week anyway.

Up there for thinking, down there for dancing :wahey:

A day of putting things off for me, today. Meant to have a shave but didn't, meant to ring Sky to re-negotiate broadband but can't be bothered...!

A day of putting things off for me, today. Meant to have a shave but didn't, meant to ring Sky to re-negotiate broadband but can't be bothered...!

That's funny, I haven't meant to do any of those things today.

In other news, it's started raining.

A 5 year old boy who fell to his death from a hotel room in Sheffield yesterday was from Afghanistan. His family had fled from the Taliban. Heartbreaking. Sky News.

I did end up ringing Sky and renewing my broadband, so that is an achievement in a 24 hour period! I'm going superfast broadband, not sure why really, because I'm superslow these days!!!

Visited some Caverns earlier , fascinating really the earth and rock originated from North Africa and ended up becoming what is now Devon when the tectonic plates shifted millions of years ago.

Anyway the guide mentioned that they have bands play there. I asked was it a Beatles tribute act , which really is the funniest joke ever.