Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 598 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

For my woodwork O level I designed and made a bathroom cabinet.
I scrapped the joints so many times I had to keep cutting them off.
I eventually ended up with a worm box for when I went fishing.
No pass for me.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂

I had to take my O'Level on my own, because my grandad had died, and his funeral was on the day of the exam.

My joints were so tight they didn't need glue. Sorry, but I got an A.

It's really nice doing some woodwork properly again.

Morning all...

:wahey:I'm on a roll..... I won on the Euro Millions again. This time, £4.30p

That's two on the trot, they say things come in threes so I'm waiting for the big one on Friday night........ Lol

You ever tried melatonin mate (for the insomnia) ? I really struggle without it.
This is not something I've tried as yet. I'm currently working a CBT-i program which has overall had a positive impact. I may give melatonin a go after this mate if I don't see enough improvements.

This is not something I've tried as yet. I'm currently working a CBT-i program which has overall had a positive impact. I may give melatonin a go after this mate if I don't see enough improvements.

Yeah, pm me if you want a link to the one I use, if and when mate.

I had a strange dream last night, it was a bit upsetting actually, I was sat next to Jonah and we were having a pint discussing Grealish leaving.then i can’t remember anything

Hi Siggy how was your trip.
Going back home to Ohio was fantastic! I went back again at the end of July for a girls weekend reunion and that trip was even better! Also made a quick trip down to Hilton Head Island to crash of of my college roommates family vacation for a couple of days with the girls which was wonderful as well. It was a busy two months while the girls were out of school.
Going back to Ohio made me realize how much I miss it and we’re taking about moving back. It’s hard because I now have two homes Cleveland and Charleston. I love them both.