The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 261 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Future planning for the kids?
That's what I was thinking.... get him in for a year. If Revan or Bogarde progress sufficiently then he can go back to ManUre next year. If he impresses we buy him. Simples.
I'm not a big fan of getting players on loan, but if he's the best available as competition/cover for Konsa then let's have the best available.... Considering Arsenal paid 50 million for White it tells me there aren't too many decent centre-backs floating around......

That's what I was thinking.... get him in for a year. If Revan or Bogarde progress sufficiently then he can go back to ManUre next year. If he impresses we buy him. Simples.
I'm not a big fan of getting players on loan, but if he's the best available as competition/cover for Konsa then let's have the best available.... Considering Arsenal paid 50 million for White it tells me there aren't too many decent centre-backs floating around......
Bogarde is 17 so even if he progresses exceptionally well he’s going to be 2 or 3 years away from regular first team action

Suggests to me we might have another big signing incoming.

As highlighted we needed cover at centre back and it’s a cheap way of providing low risk reliable backup while youngsters progress.

An increased offer on Ward Prowse or probably someone out of the blue incoming……

Status
Not open for further replies.