The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 249 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help feel Damsgard is a flash in the pan nbased on a few good performances at the Euro's. Jordi Cruyff springs to mind.

He couldn't even get into the Denmark team until Eriksen nearly died.

My thoughts exactly. He didnt do that well in Italy last season and prior to that he was playing in Denmark

Its now starting to look like a squad rather than just a starting eleven that picks itself every game. Like as been said another good backup GK and CH. Another creative MF would be a bonus.

I'm trying not to get carried away but we have been crying out for a proper striker for over 10 years. If O'Neill had signed a player like Ings it would've taken us across the line and into the Champions League spots. It's all well and good having 3 or 4 good creative players but if we are spurning the chances it counts for nothing. If we can create as many chances as we did last year with Ings converting them we will thump a lot of teams for 6.

I'm trying not to get carried away but we have been crying out for a proper striker for over 10 years. If O'Neill had signed a player like Ings it would've taken us across the line and into the Champions League spots. It's all well and good having 3 or 4 good creative players but if we are spurning the chances it counts for nothing. If we can create as many chances as we did last year with Ings converting them we will thump a lot of teams for 6.

With our forward line I can see another score like the 7-2 on the cards again this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.