Sunderland vs Latics | Page 4 | Vital Football

Sunderland vs Latics

If I take a photo of every persons tweet on twitter who has posted a picture of their ticket including that QR code thing, will I be able to print them off and gain entry to the SoL on Saturday if I get there before them.
If so, does anyone want a ticket, I have about 30 now, yours for a tenner.

If I take a photo of every persons tweet on twitter who has posted a picture of their ticket including that QR code thing, will I be able to print them off and gain entry to the SoL on Saturday if I get there before them.
If so, does anyone want a ticket, I have about 30 now, yours for a tenner.

Whooo you are awful Jonny

I've been using VPN for years. So long as your VPN provider gives plenty overseas options to route through, you'll always find one that works with a bit of experimenting going through different countries and various servers in those countries.

They told me that if you are using a VPN then you would be blocked from using Ifollow. I moved around the whole world that day before contacting them and being told VPN = no stream. I'm just interested to hear if that policy has changed or is still in place.

I pay for a VPN and more and more content appears to be blocked to any device using a VPN. They are getting wise to it!
About time.

So let me get this right if we are playing away midweek we can watch for a tenner on Latics TV

I've seen nothing specific yet Zakky regarding Latics providing the service or how much it might cost, but I would be absolutely amazed if they didn't offer a revenue generating service so I am very hopeful.

Score prediction for saturday
Easy latics win 4-0 humphries and lang will run them ragged whyke will bang one in
Sunderland will not be has good as they think they are
Utft

2:0 defeat, all the hype, all the hope, all the enthusiasm, all the naivety, all the unrealistic expectations, all the pent up energy ... all the bubbles burst in a "back to reality" stock result.

Having said that, I'll still be there and will be giddy as a kipper come 2:59 and fully expecting us to smash them.

2:0 defeat, all the hype, all the hope, all the enthusiasm, all the naivety, all the unrealistic expectations, all the pent up energy ... all the bubbles burst in a "back to reality" stock result.

Having said that, I'll still be there and will be giddy as a kipper come 2:59 and fully expecting us to smash them.
I gave you a like but it was for the last bit lol

Could someone give me idea of best vpn to get for Tics matches, I’m based near London so getting back ooop North isn’t possible regularly, lifelong Latics fan, non league through into Larry Lloyd etc ex. Blue Chip member & season tickets for me & sprogs so no need for grief on not getting to live games. Been there, would still do it but geographies and family situation means it’s a no go unfortunately.

As of now, i'll happily take a draw and then build on from there,
early season matches always spring a few surprising results.

Could someone give me idea of best vpn to get for Tics matches, I’m based near London so getting back ooop North isn’t possible regularly, lifelong Latics fan, non league through into Larry Lloyd etc ex. Blue Chip member & season tickets for me & sprogs so no need for grief on not getting to live games. Been there, would still do it but geographies and family situation means it’s a no go unfortunately.

What do you need a vpn for ? You live in the UK you can only listen on Latics TV audio pass £4-49 per month