RIP | Page 15 | Vital Football

RIP

Harrowing tale that Charlie mi owd pal.UTB
There was a good ending to the story Rod. My mother lived until she was 86, 46 years a widow and she had 10 grandchildren and 3 great grand children. I often think of a lad my age who lived in the same street. They had five children and all but the eldest were put in a children’s home when their mother died young. I’m talking late 40s early 50s. I’ve often wondered where they finished up poor little souls.

There was a good ending to the story Rod. My mother lived until she was 86, 46 years a widow and she had 10 grandchildren and 3 great grand children. I often think of a lad my age who lived in the same street. They had five children and all but the eldest were put in a children’s home when their mother died young. I’m talking late 40s early 50s. I’ve often wondered where they finished up poor little souls.
Charlie your MUM sounds like one helluva Lady mi owd pal.UTB

RIP Dusty.
Same line up since 1969. Rocked it all the way. Proper rock, not some pretend sweaty sock with schoolgirls for wives!

Yea. Real man. Not some posing mincer singing about how women broke his heart. Looking like that with a nose bigger than his member.

https://www.facebook.com/BritishCom...hilarious-rod-stewart-parody/422850364970355/
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: So the sex fantasist is having a dig at a real Shagger,what a pillock you're making yourself sound Beany.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Oh dear i see the mardy arse has switched off,just like the typical schoolyard bully,alr8 until someone says summat back to him,then he leaves
:yes:UTB

Last edited: