Incoming... | Page 3 | Vital Football

Incoming...

Can we just discuss the signing? You know, that is the whole point of this thread.

If you start censoring the off topic ramblings (mainly @NottyImp turning every thread political) you would lose half the income.

Anyways, before I get in trouble from the vitals version of Kim Jong-Un - never seen him play, but now he’s signed I think we will win the league, if we lose our first game he will be my new scapegoat [/olive]

If you start censoring the off topic ramblings (mainly @NottyImp turning every thread political) you would lose half the income.

Anyways, before I get in trouble from the vitals version of Kim Jong-Un - never seen him play, but now he’s signed I think we will win the league, if we lose our first game he will be my new scapegoat [/olive]
You are a candidate for re-education!

Would guess maybe 2 years contract wise? Unless I'm missing something can't see it, but doesn't seem like his form over the last few years would dictate longer than two?

It is good getting another attacker on a permanent deal - expect us to bring another loan or two in but gives us more flexibility and means we have another winger we won't have to send back!

Notty you are whitty chap at times .However your persistent criticism of one member of the squad is predictably tedious .Why don't you have a chat with Poole instead .Let him know how crap you think he is .Take along Clive for back up .Your may need some

I will join as well