The lions | Vital Football

The lions

Bulmer1889

Vital Football Legend
Staff member
Might only be me that watches rugby union but I’ll stick a thread up and see how it goes can’t wait for this less than an hr to go till the first test against world champions South Africa it will be brutal don’t fancy us tbh but live in hope as always some dodgy selection issues for me but hopefully our game plan works
CMONN YOU LIONS :wahey:

Well they concentrated on one our black lads kneeling but you could clearly see another lad not kneeling
as for the game giving too many penalties away and South Africa are bossing the maul and winning too much ball at the breakdown need to readjust at the break looking at a fairly big defeat here if things carry on as they are

Springboks look a much more cohesive unit as they should they’ve been together 3 or more yrs many of our partnerships are playing together for the 1st time in international rugby it’s uphill from here

Watson very lucky not to get a yellow and we get away with the pen too maybe just maybe 🤞

YEEHAA! Great watch in the end. We seemed more bothered about containing them in the first half and sloppy mistakes cost us but in the second half we took it to them and deserved it. The big number 6 MOTM for me.

Might only be me that watches rugby union but I’ll stick a thread up and see how it goes can’t wait for this less than an hr to go till the first test against world champions South Africa it will be brutal don’t fancy us tbh but live in hope as always some dodgy selection issues for me but hopefully our game plan works
CMONN YOU LIONS :wahey:
I love rugby union Bully, not a fan of rugby league though, I just could never get inti it.

YEEHAA! Great watch in the end. We seemed more bothered about containing them in the first half and sloppy mistakes cost us but in the second half we took it to them and deserved it. The big number 6 MOTM for me.
Couteney lawes immense 2nd half
itoje took the honours 1st half when many weren’t at it he kept us in it
emglands finest carrying the rest to victory but lions the lot of em 🦁

I assume the second test will have amendments precluding tackling, outlawing running fast as it's unfair on fat bastards and declaring the outcome a win for both sides irrespective of the score so as not to emotionally destroy those on the non winning side.

Itoje mom doesn’t surprise me big performances from many in the 2nd half but he did it for both

I assume the second test will have amendments precluding tackling, outlawing running fast as it's unfair on fat bastards and declaring the outcome a win for both sides irrespective of the score so as not to emotionally destroy those on the non winning side.
It’s the taking part that’s most important as you could tell at the end of the game

It’s the taking part that’s most important as you could tell at the end of the game

Of course. Winning is not part of it. It's all about everyone getting equal game time even when they're fucking shit and their teamates want to kick their fucking heads in when they've cost them the game. Bless. Mustn't upset Cresida and Tarquin the fucking twat parents!

War of attrition this be lucky to see 30 players on the field at the end tensions running high personally need more pens as I’ve had both fly halves to score 10 pts or more each but if we win 9-6 (half time score) I’d be more than happy