Transfer Window - Summer 2021 | Page 75 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - Summer 2021

Afraid nor have I - now watched some videos of him, but I think he could be anything?
I watched them win the Copa America & they looked in total control throughout. He played his part in the couple of games i watched but he didn't stand out particularly, in fact no one did.

What's the general opinion on him.. main attributes etc. I've never taken any notice of him while watching Atalanta

Who would you have noticed besides him? He's one of the best SA CB's, if not the best.

Remember when Jan came and he would go forward with unexpected and uncanny ball skills, and contribute to the attack? Or when he'd track back and sneak in and snag the ball off the attackers foot from behind? Remember when Moron-hoe implemented that asymmetrical attack and had Toby pinging long balls, right to left, landing on Son's toes? Or when Ledley would slide across and body block the shot, then pick it up, and clear it wide to setup the counter? Or when Toby arrived and he was slashing headers in off corners?

That's this guy.

My word this would be a tremendous signing.

A potential 10yr Captain, and 100% the guy you build and entire defense around.

That is, if he can pull it all off in the Prem.

Very impressed with how we've gone about business the last few weeks. I know it's very early days but it feels like we have a professional running things. With Levy being a money man, could be a good duo.
Me too. But on the flip side maybe it is easier to look impressive with transfer activity when you are sitting on a huge pile of cash courtesy of Kane/City. The early signs are positive but we will have to wait and see how it plays out long term. The biggest test is selling the guys who need to be moved on

Me too. But on the flip side maybe it is easier to look impressive with transfer activity when you are sitting on a huge pile of cash courtesy of Kane/City. The early signs are positive but we will have to wait and see how it plays out long term. The biggest test is selling the guys who need to be moved on

Kane has been sold to Citeh? Nope, he hasn't.

This transfer moves have nothing whatsoever to do with Harry Kane, in any form.

Nor predicated upon any sales.

The impressiveness is how these deals are getting done, in the face of a media onslaught of utter garbage, and there's little doubt that the restructuring has had a positive impact right away.

A coach willing to concentrate on the pitch, and let others handle the squad composition bits, and a GM trusted enough by the Chairman to allow him the reigns to make things happen, is also key.

Doesnt sound like the dealing is yet done either, in the front office or back.

There's also still that one big thing out there.....

Kane has been sold to Citeh? Nope, he hasn't.

This transfer moves have nothing whatsoever to do with Harry Kane, in any form.

Nor predicated upon any sales.

The impressiveness is how these deals are getting done, in the face of a media onslaught of utter garbage, and there's little doubt that the restructuring has had a positive impact right away.

A coach willing to concentrate on the pitch, and let others handle the squad composition bits, and a GM trusted enough by the Chairman to allow him the reigns to make things happen, is also key.

Doesnt sound like the dealing is yet done either, in the front office or back.

There's also still that one big thing out there.....

My cock? What's that got to do with anything?

In all seriousness. I agree with everything else. We haven't been throwing silly money around really. Buying smart so far.

Not one of the deals have been confirmed yet.

I'll wait till the end of the transfer window before I join the cock riding session.
🍆🍆🍆

Just trying to be excited whilst being a spurs fan. Its hard to do but all the rumours suggest he's trying to get the deadwood our and is looking at the right players.

Big rumours I've seen so far today:

Alderweireld is reportedly close to joining Qatari outfit Al-Duhail in a £13m move.

Kounde for sanchez and cash

Winks to Everton.

Ajax are in for Bergy (but he's highly rated by our backroom staff).

Romero will cost around £42mill and is our number 1 target.

And Atlantic forward Muriel has been online wearing a full spurs kit.

Last edited:
Big rumours I've seen so far today:

Alderweireld is reportedly close to joining Qatari outfit Al-Duhail in a £13m move.

Kounde for sanchez and cash

Winks to Everton.

Ajax are in for Bergy (but he's highly rated by our backroom staff).

Romero will cost around £42mill and is our number 1 target.

And Atlantic forward Muriel has been online wearing a full spurs kit.

I like it...make them all happen.

The buzz is good. We are heading in the right direction.

And as far as team profile goes...everyone loves Son. That won't hurt us.

Kounde would be a very good addition. Build the base then the spine.

Just hope none of these touted players 'IN' don't have divisive personalities that could cause a fractious atmosphere within the squad!