Capital Punishment | Page 6 | Vital Football

Capital Punishment

I'd forgotten all about this Pitchfork fella. Nothing that a rope and a bucket couldn't sort out.

Ditto that scrote from Soham (can't remember his name).

I'd forgotten all about this Pitchfork fella. Nothing that a rope and a bucket couldn't sort out.

Ditto that scrote from Soham (can't remember his name).

200.gif

It's quite funny in some ways for a democracy - so many in this country are clearly in favour of a 'sensible but limited death penalty' yet MP's won't touch it with a bargepole as a topic.

When push comes to shove, I suspect those in favour of it anecdotally would drop off a cliff if it ever reached a referendum. I’m so in favour of it (if very limited in extreme circumstances without any doubt, and not for every murder), that I’d be happy to apply for a job as a stone thrower or pressing the button to open the shoot for the cord on the noose to take effect.

Definitely one the Lib Dem’s should consider to get them back on the map :LOL:

Not for me. Would seem like a backward step in a supposed civilised society . I hear the DNA arguments but even then things can go wrong with processes and procedures to cast doubt on results.

Tbh there are more pressing matters that need addressing such as longer sentencing and ensuring sentences are appropriate rather than getting time off credit for an early guilty plea. Credit ?. The only time criminals plead is when there is overwhelming evidence and they have no choice , it’s not because of some sudden pang of acceptance of what they have done. And serving two thirds rather than being let out early because they have been a good boy or girl.

Also getting the house in order on things like knife crime. The ease that some think it is ok to carry a knife and wave it around at others is quite shocking and this needs dealing with in line with the gun law penalties in my humble.

I’d be happy with an extra few quid a month on my tax to build more prisons amd ensure those that need locking up for full life or serve their full sentence do so.

Its a no from me. Go look at the list of nations that still have the death penalty and tell me "that's who I want to be with". I don't give a shit how popular it is, lots of popular things are fucking stupid. I've no doubt that some tory ****** will shove it into a manifesto at some point to get a few cheap votes though.