• Leave to other PL team

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Leave to non-PL team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay at Spurs

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you’re so sure that Harry will stay tell him to say so himself, otherwise this is turning ugly!

How would I do that? Ive never said he didn't want to leave, Ive just said he isnt gonna be. Cause, you know, contract.

He can "want" everything, but the world works a different way, and his bro Charlie is a royal fuk up, and is currently a laughingstock in the biz. So far he's literally cost his bro millions. If he's doing this crap on his own, then he should be shunned from the family. If he's doing it at the behest of Hary himself, well then he now know our boy Kane is a stoopid fuken idiot.

I dont doubt that alot of this is lasting residual goop from Moron-hoe's continual meddling in Spurs affairs.

City have already weighed in with a £100M offer which has been flatly rejected. Let's say they return with another offer worth £125M, would that be enough to lure him away or are we still talking £150M? Nobody's paying the latter for a 28 year old striker with bad ankles, no matter how bloody good he is.

City have already weighed in with a £100M offer which has been flatly rejected. Let's say they return with another offer worth £125M, would that be enough to lure him away or are we still talking £150M? Nobody's paying the latter for a 28 year old striker with bad ankles, no matter how bloody good he is.

It used to be £150.

Manchester City determined to sign Harry Kane - but not for £160m Daniel Levy wants

City adamant they will not pay such a sum for the Spurs striker, a figure which is almost £95m more than their current club record purchase

By James Ducker, Northern Football Correspondent 23 July 2021 • 1:38pm

TELEMMGLPICT000265182504_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqxx-aMjhNEyvNcPOg7e3c1KS-UyG44at75VysheuSlvg.jpeg

Man City want Harry Kane to replace Sergio Aguero Credit: PA

Manchester City remain determined to sign Harry Kane from Tottenham this summer but have no intention of paying £160 million for the England striker.
Kane is Pep Guardiola’s leading target to replace Sergio Aguero following the Argentina striker’s departure last month after a decade at City.
Spurs have already rebuffed a package worth up to £100m from City for Kane this summer.
The Sun reported that Spurs chairman Daniel Levy told Kane and his brother, Charlie, who also acts as the player’s agent, a week ago that he was now prepared to allow the player to go in a £160m deal.
But City are adamant that they would never pay such a sum for Kane, a figure which is almost £95m more than their current club record purchase. Portugal defender Ruben Dias joined City from Benfica for £65.2m last summer.
City opted against a move for Erling Haaland after realising that it would take an outlandish fee for Borussia Dortmund to consider parting ways with the Norway striker in a summer when the German club were already selling Jadon Sancho to Manchester United.
The Premier League champions are similarly unwilling to do the same for Kane, who is 28 next week, even though they value the player very highly and are still focusing their efforts on trying to buy him rather than pursuing alternatives.
Levy has a history of driving a hard bargain but selling Tottenham’s star players and City hope Kane proves to be the latest player to fall into that bracket, even if there is a clear limit on what they would be prepared to pay.
Dimitar Berbatov, Luka Modric and Gareth Bale are among the high-profile players Tottenham have ended up selling in the final days of summer transfer windows.
Kane is contracted at Tottenham until June 2024 but Levy is fully aware of the striker’s desire to pursue a new challenge as he enters what he hopes will be his peak years.
Kane claimed in an interview with Gary Neville for The Overlap podcast in May that Tottenham might be wise to sell him this summer with his value never having been higher.
“As players, you don’t know what the chairman’s thinking,” Kane said. “I mean he might want to sell me. He might be thinking, 'If I can get £100m for you, then why not? You know what I mean. I’m not going to be worth that for the next two or three years'.”
As well as Kane, City hope to sign his England team-mate Jack Grealish from Aston Villa this summer in a deal that is expected to cost £100m.
Although City stand to raise around £100m in transfer income this summer without a first-team player leaving, the club needs to sell someone to accommodate space on the wage bill and in the squad for Kane and Grealish.
Aguero’s departure has already taken £250,000 a week off the wage bill and Eric Garcia has also left for Barcelona but that alone is not enough.
Bernardo is thought to be interested in a move to Barcelona and could be the most likely candidate to make way but there are questions around who could afford a fee of £50m to £60m for the Portugal midfielder.
Barcelona have financial problems and there are few clubs in Europe who could stump up such a fee this summer given how finances have been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic.
England forward Raheem Sterling is due to be offered a new contract by City and Brazil striker Gabriel Jesus is expecting to stay for now. Winger Riyad Mahrez has entered the final two years of his contract at City but said last week that he wants to stay. Aymeric Laporte, the Spain defender, is another whose future has been the subject of some debate.

Deliberately decieving UEFA on how income was being catagorised as non-related and then reading emails that makes it crystal clear it wasn't arms length commercial transactions - is breaking a good faith undertaking they'd previously signed up for: in effect, they promised never to lie again - which they then did.

That's fraud.

Manchester City determined to sign Harry Kane - but not for £160m Daniel Levy wants

City adamant they will not pay such a sum for the Spurs striker, a figure which is almost £95m more than their current club record purchase

By James Ducker, Northern Football Correspondent 23 July 2021 • 1:38pm

TELEMMGLPICT000265182504_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqxx-aMjhNEyvNcPOg7e3c1KS-UyG44at75VysheuSlvg.jpeg

Man City want Harry Kane to replace Sergio Aguero Credit: PA

Manchester City remain determined to sign Harry Kane from Tottenham this summer but have no intention of paying £160 million for the England striker.
Kane is Pep Guardiola’s leading target to replace Sergio Aguero following the Argentina striker’s departure last month after a decade at City.
Spurs have already rebuffed a package worth up to £100m from City for Kane this summer.
The Sun reported that Spurs chairman Daniel Levy told Kane and his brother, Charlie, who also acts as the player’s agent, a week ago that he was now prepared to allow the player to go in a £160m deal.
But City are adamant that they would never pay such a sum for Kane, a figure which is almost £95m more than their current club record purchase. Portugal defender Ruben Dias joined City from Benfica for £65.2m last summer.
City opted against a move for Erling Haaland after realising that it would take an outlandish fee for Borussia Dortmund to consider parting ways with the Norway striker in a summer when the German club were already selling Jadon Sancho to Manchester United.
The Premier League champions are similarly unwilling to do the same for Kane, who is 28 next week, even though they value the player very highly and are still focusing their efforts on trying to buy him rather than pursuing alternatives.
Levy has a history of driving a hard bargain but selling Tottenham’s star players and City hope Kane proves to be the latest player to fall into that bracket, even if there is a clear limit on what they would be prepared to pay.
Dimitar Berbatov, Luka Modric and Gareth Bale are among the high-profile players Tottenham have ended up selling in the final days of summer transfer windows.
Kane is contracted at Tottenham until June 2024 but Levy is fully aware of the striker’s desire to pursue a new challenge as he enters what he hopes will be his peak years.
Kane claimed in an interview with Gary Neville for The Overlap podcast in May that Tottenham might be wise to sell him this summer with his value never having been higher.
“As players, you don’t know what the chairman’s thinking,” Kane said. “I mean he might want to sell me. He might be thinking, 'If I can get £100m for you, then why not? You know what I mean. I’m not going to be worth that for the next two or three years'.”
As well as Kane, City hope to sign his England team-mate Jack Grealish from Aston Villa this summer in a deal that is expected to cost £100m.
Although City stand to raise around £100m in transfer income this summer without a first-team player leaving, the club needs to sell someone to accommodate space on the wage bill and in the squad for Kane and Grealish.
Aguero’s departure has already taken £250,000 a week off the wage bill and Eric Garcia has also left for Barcelona but that alone is not enough.
Bernardo is thought to be interested in a move to Barcelona and could be the most likely candidate to make way but there are questions around who could afford a fee of £50m to £60m for the Portugal midfielder.
Barcelona have financial problems and there are few clubs in Europe who could stump up such a fee this summer given how finances have been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic.
England forward Raheem Sterling is due to be offered a new contract by City and Brazil striker Gabriel Jesus is expecting to stay for now. Winger Riyad Mahrez has entered the final two years of his contract at City but said last week that he wants to stay. Aymeric Laporte, the Spain defender, is another whose future has been the subject of some debate.

Seriously...I wouldn't either if I was City. 100 + a player or 120 tops would be my offer.

Levy wanting 160 is flipping retarded.

Thanks Levy we will be stuck with a wantaway player...yep that is a recipe for success.

Harry Kane increasingly confident Tottenham Hotspur are willing to sell him this summer
Club maintain they have no intention of letting striker leave

Gary Jacob
Friday July 23 2021, 11.00am, The Times
Premier League
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club
Football

Manchester City have been unwilling so far to meet Tottenham’s valuation for Kane

Harry Kane believes that Tottenham Hotspur are willing to sell him this summer in what he considers is a shift in the club’s position.

The England captain is valued in the region of £150 million by the Spurs chairman Daniel Levy. Kane told the club in May that he wanted to leave before the start of next season and Manchester City are his preferred destination. The 27-year-old is desperate to win the trophies that have eluded him in north London. City want to sign a new striker to replace Sergio Agüero, whose contract was not renewed at the end of last season.

Tottenham say their position is unchanged and have no intention of selling their star forward but Kane, who turns 28 next Wednesday, believes that the club have changed their mind in recent weeks as they try to raise funds to rebuild the squad. One player definitely remaining at the club is Son Heung-min, who has today signed a new four-year contract.

Nuno Espírito Santo was unveiled as Tottenham’s new head coach last month and said he was told that he could count on Kane being at the club this season, but stopped short of saying that he had been promised the striker would stay. Nuno also said that he has not yet spoken to Kane, who is on holiday following his participation in the European Championship and is due to return to pre-season training on August 2.
Tottenham are in a strong position because Kane has three years left on his contract, worth about £200,000 a week, which is not thought to include any clauses that could smooth his departure. Kane, who won the Premier League golden boot and was the leading assister, is understood to be City’s No 1 target for a new striker.

They have so far refused to meet the valuation for Kane but told Tottenham they will offer £100 million and would be prepared to include some City players in a proposed deal. The highest fee paid for a player by an English club is £89 million, which Manchester United paid to sign Paul Pogba from Juventus in 2016.
City turned their attention to Kane after calculating that signing Erling Haaland would cost more than £500 million, factoring in his transfer fee, agent fees and wages for a five-year deal. Borussia Dortmund have valued him at more than £150 million and the German club are reluctant to sell until next summer.
In what was taken as a reference to Kane and Haaland, Pep Guardiola said this month that City would not be held to ransom on price despite Gabriel Jesus and Ferran Torres being his only senior forwards.

“At the prices we are not going to buy any strikers, it is impossible, we cannot afford it. It is impossible,” Guardiola said. “I don’t know what is going to happen. Maybe we are going to buy but maybe we are not going to buy a striker for next season. Today there is more of a chance we aren’t going to buy a striker for next season.”

Son’s new contract is thought to have been agreed several weeks ago but the announcement today will have been welcomed by supporters fearful he could follow Kane in wanting to leave. Son and Kane combined to score 14 league goals last season, breaking a record set by the Blackburn Rovers duo Alan Shearer and Chris Sutton in the 1994-95 campaign. Both players were named in the PFA Team of the Season for 2020-21.

“It’s like home, especially with the fans, the players, the staff,” Son said. “There was no decision. It was easy. I’m so happy to be here and will be so glad to see the fans again soon.”

Tottenham are working to revamp the squad this summer with at least eight players — Joe Hart, Érik Lamela, Serge Aurier, Toby Alderweireld, Davinson Sánchez, Eric Dier, Harry Winks, Cameron Carter-Vickers and potentially Jack Clarke — available for transfer. The club are close to completing the signing of Pierluigi Gollini, the Atalanta goalkeeper, on a two-year loan deal and are in talks to sign his club team-mate Cristian Romero, the Argentina defender, and the Spain and Seville winger Bryan Gil in a deal that would see Lamela join the Spanish club.

And the focus on Son now is likely what settled Son down. No more second fiddle to mumble guts.

I am just worried what are we going to replace him with. There is know one out there that will get half the goals he would. We are linked with a injury prone 29 year old who has had 1 good year at the top level. Harry has scored nearly 30 in all competitions since 14/15 season. So he is not going to do it. Son is not a out and out striker. We cannot attract a top striker hence although Harry has to go now we are going to be in serious trouble

I am just worried what are we going to replace him with. There is know one out there that will get half the goals he would. We are linked with a injury prone 29 year old who has had 1 good year at the top level. Harry has scored nearly 30 in all competitions since 14/15 season. So he is not going to do it. Son is not a out and out striker. We cannot attract a top striker hence although Harry has to go now we are going to be in serious trouble

We're linked with the lad at Fiorentina who is solid all round. Not going to try and spell his name. It would be as embarrassing as Kane saying 'red lolly yellow lolly' ten times fast.

I'm not in the know but I don't believe he will go anywhere this summer.

Rock and hard place.
I had thought so too. But I feel like Paratici will be more ready to do a deal with City than Levy. Especially if it provides him with the funds to achieve what he has planned. Our activity in the transfer market has me thinking that the both the rock and the hard place have softened somewhat.

Seriously...I wouldn't either if I was City. 100 + a player or 120 tops would be my offer.

Levy wanting 160 is flipping retarded.

Thanks Levy we will be stuck with a wantaway player...yep that is a recipe for success.
If Kane joining them proves to be the signing that finally wins them the CL, the 150-160 talked about will be well worth it to them, albeit that from a possible injury perspective it seems a big if. I can understand Levy holding out on this one, and I think that he may just pull it off.