"Hollywood-owned Wrexham" | Vital Football

"Hollywood-owned Wrexham"

Detritus

Vital Squad Member
FFS! Seems to be their new name, as that's how the BBC keep referring to them. Will probably be a car crash like the whole MyFootballClub fiasco at Ebbsfleet.

AMF

FFS! Seems to be their new name, as that's how the BBC keep referring to them. Will probably be a car crash like the whole MyFootballClub fiasco at Ebbsfleet.

AMF
Two completely different situations. Incidentally I was thinking back to MyFootballClub yesterday, and how pathetic an idea it was and how pathetic Ebbsfleet are for continually selling their soul for a bit of publicity.

But having two Hollywood stars with a controlling stake is not the same. You can criticise most owners for their background, but at the end of the day these owners usually have a CEO based domestically doing the day-to-day running of the club.

The owners are promising infrastructure investment which is a lot more sensible than throwing money at the squad.

AMF
A mate of mine from Blackburn, back in the late 80's/90's was really pissed off that it was always "Kenny Dalgliesh's Blackburn". Don't blame him. F'ing irritating and patronising. How about Klopp's Liverpool as if they are nothing without him.

Two completely different situations. Incidentally I was thinking back to MyFootballClub yesterday, and how pathetic an idea it was and how pathetic Ebbsfleet are for continually selling their soul for a bit of publicity.

But having two Hollywood stars with a controlling stake is not the same. You can criticise most owners for their background, but at the end of the day these owners usually have a CEO based domestically doing the day-to-day running of the club.

The owners are promising infrastructure investment which is a lot more sensible than throwing money at the squad.
With Football on the rise in Wales it could be a good investment football wise anyway .They are the only club of any size in North Wales so I am guessing that they could be able to increase support with a bit of success on the field following the national team's successes.

I know it's different but my point is it has the hallmarks of a disaster waiting to happen. Sponsored by Tik Tok and making a film about them. Before long football in this country will be like sports in the States, you mark my words. It's doomed I tell ya!

AMF

With Football on the rise in Wales it could be a good investment football wise anyway .They are the only club of any size in North Wales so I am guessing that they could be able to increase support with a bit of success on the field following the national team's successes.

Having watched the Elis James doc recently, North Wales is the traditional home of football in Wales, the Racecourse ground has held a lot of Wales games over the years, and Wrexham is the largest club up there, so they really should be doing a lot better than they have been over the last 20 years. A bit of investment and they'll do well.

Having watched the Elis James doc recently, North Wales is the traditional home of football in Wales, the Racecourse ground has held a lot of Wales games over the years, and Wrexham is the largest club up there, so they really should be doing a lot better than they have been over the last 20 years. A bit of investment and they'll do well.[
Having watched the Elis James doc recently, North Wales is the traditional home of football in Wales, the Racecourse ground has held a lot of Wales games over the years, and Wrexham is the largest club up there, so they really should be doing a lot better than they have been over the last 20 years. A bit of investment and they'll do well.
1st batch of the tik tok shirts sold in 3 days not a bad start

Wrexham have signed Paul Mullin from Cambridge !
32 goals last season, linked with Championship clubs, must be paying serious money.

I remember holidaying in France a number of years ago and buying an expensively priced Daily Express to get a report of our first game of the season. The report was headed something like Waddle's Burnley Held but I read on expecting better in what looked like a full report..... nothing but comments on Chris Waddle

Wrexham have signed Paul Mullin from Cambridge !
32 goals last season, linked with Championship clubs, must be paying serious money.
£250,000 a year apparently.
Good luck to the bloke.
Journey man lower league player hits the motherlode.