Democracy in the UK... | Page 110 | Vital Football

Democracy in the UK...

And how all the Tories are now questioning Cummings' honesty now it is they he is having a pop at

https://www.theguardian.com/culture...may-have-to-reverse-act-of-cultural-vandalism

I think this story, in a small way, illustrates exactly how shit our country has become.

Given that re-pointing would have cost £5k, as oppised to £120k for the eye-sore slag heap of concrete they actually used, you have to ask which Tory donor was on the Board of the construction company.

usually they pick the shit option becuase it’s cheap, it looks horrendous and it cost a fortune. I do wonder who runs agencies like HE and Network Rail they are rabid loons. NR chopped down thousands of trees unnecessarily the other year.

https://www.theguardian.com/culture...may-have-to-reverse-act-of-cultural-vandalism
I think this story, in a small way, illustrates exactly how shit our country has become.

Given that re-pointing would have cost £5k, as oppised to £120k for the eye-sore slag heap of concrete they actually used, you have to ask which Tory donor was on the Board of the construction company.
Jeez that is fucking awful and in the Eden valley which is bloody gorgeous. With the assaults on freedom it is getting to the point where any of us who value democracy might have to consider active resistance - and not just us members of XR/AR who have already been forced to move to a variety of different encrypted ways of communicating

Jeez that is fucking awful and in the Eden valley which is bloody gorgeous. With the assaults on freedom it is getting to the point where any of us who value democracy might have to consider active resistance - and not just us members of XR/AR who have already been forced to move to a variety of different encrypted ways of communicating

Watch out for Pegasus!

Watch out for Pegasus!
I would not be surprised if this autocratic government that is using every means possible to stifle any opposition (to the point where the opposition is again turning into a clone of the government) was a customer of that particular piece of pernicious software

I'm sure market forces will prevail and you will raise wages and conditions to attract staff, now you have no access to cheap foreign labour on zero hours contracts...