Pre Season Friendlies 2021 | Page 6 | Vital Football

Pre Season Friendlies 2021

You must have a very selective memory, he wasn’t a regular in the starting line up but when he did he gave 100% every time and contributed to the team massively
You are right Kenny, there was never a doubt that he gave 100% but the main reason he was at the club was that he was Cooks mate and drinking buddy.
He was probably more use off the pitch with his experience and part of that time will have undoubtedly have been spent with a pint in his hand with the boss.
I could do with a job like that myself.

Who is off to fylde then

5 tickets bought and can't wait Bicky.
I've noticed today that in the seating section you can book for blocks A and B. I thought it was just block A when seats went on sale (although to be fair I didn't look closely). Maybe if they've opened up a second seating section it's an indication of how many we've sold already.

5 tickets bought and can't wait Bicky.
I've noticed today that in the seating section you can book for blocks A and B. I thought it was just block A when seats went on sale (although to be fair I didn't look closely). Maybe if they've opened up a second seating section it's an indication of how many we've sold already.
5 bought here too can't wait

I would love to go to Fylde it's only a short drive from Riverside where I live. My problem is being a trucker I never know what time I'll finish work and subsequently get home. No point getting a ticket if I dont make it. Dont know if there is pay on the day which would be ideal for me even if I had to go in their end. I'll just have to see what tomorrow brings and hope.

Just seen on Twitter Jeff Rouke ( Mr Statto) is looking for a lift tomorrow if anyone can help

Just seen on Twitter Jeff Rouke ( Mr Statto) is looking for a lift tomorrow if anyone can help

Will contact him later, might be able to help. Wasn't able to go tomorrow, but other plans have had to be shelved, so will probably end up going now

According to people there Blackett Taylor is one of the trialists

According to people there Blackett Taylor is one of the trialists

Not able to make it today but apparently his name was read out by the stadium announcer when they did the starting line ups. So that's interesting that he appears to be on trial rather than signed.