Coronavirus | Page 726 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Apparently now it's unfair to force clubbers to have two vaccines
Nobody is forcing anyone are they, if you want to go to events get jabbed or stay the feck at home .
This is a pandemic not some sort of game

No excuse everyone over 18 can get a jab, those who can't probably won't want to go anyway .

The Government's chief scientific adviser said on Monday that sixty percent of hospitalisations from coronavirus were fully vaccinated patients. However, he later took to Twitter to correct his statement, pointing out that 60 percent of Covid hospitalisations were unvaccinated people.

"About 60% of hospitalisations from Covid are not from double-vaccinated people, rather 60% of hospitalisations from Covid are currently from unvaccinated people."

The interesting figure for me, would be the % of those who have refused to have a jab at all. I would be charging them for their treatment.

Or refuse to treat them......

Is harsh but really if those same people were going on holiday to Thailand or the Jungles of Africa and were advise to get a vaccination against malaria or SAR's they would do it....

Last edited:
Masks were not required to be worn as designated by Public Health England. It was a test event to see if mass events with certifications would work so usual covid rules did not apply. Those entering were required to be proof of double jabbed or negative recent lateral flow test. Surprised you didn’t know that if you went tbh, surely you were told or given guidance before attending around the requirements or non requirements in the mask case.
nobody mentioned the masks but yeah thanks i knew about the double jab / LFT. the stewards on the gates were masked up certainly on gate 3 where we went in

Covid deaths increase more than 60% - ONS
There were a total of 213 deaths involving Covid reported in Great Britain in the week ending 9 July – 82 more than were registered the previous week, according to figures from the Office for National Statistics.
The total number of deaths registered that week for Great Britain (there were no figures available for Northern Ireland because of a bank holiday) was 10,834, which was 6% above the five-year average.
The ONS figures also show that 20 care home resident deaths involving Covid-19 in England and Wales were registered in the week to 9 July, up from 11 deaths in the previous week.
In total, 42,587 care home residents in England and Wales have had Covid-19 recorded on their death certificate since the pandemic began, according to figures from the Office for National Statistics.
They cover deaths of care home residents in all settings, not just in care homes.

Apparently now it's unfair to force clubbers to have two vaccines
Nobody is forcing anyone are they, if you want to go to events get jabbed or stay the feck at home .
This is a pandemic not some sort of game

No excuse everyone over 18 can get a jab, those who can't probably won't want to go anyway .

There was a report on Midlands Today from a hospital - in Birmingham I think. The reporter said during the second wave they had 400 patients with Covid in the hospital. Yesterday thay had just 25.

However, the reporter stated that they are younger than the patients in the second wave, and more interestingly, 85% of the 25 had not been vaccinated.

I wonder how many out of that 85% didn't want to be vaccinated?............

Oh, and another thing.

I see 430 illegals made the journey across the English Channel yesterday..... I wonder how many of them are transporting covid to this country?

Makes my fucking bloody boil!!!.............
Mine aswell, Pride, but it seems the PM and Prit Patel dont give a fuck.
Almost 8,000 so far this year, and we are paying the bloody French £100m per year to stop them.
Two French fingers stuck aloft, and take our money.
What a bunch of mugs we are.

Mine aswell, Pride, but it seems the PM and Prit Patel dont give a fuck.
Almost 8,000 so far this year, and we are paying the bloody French £100m per year to stop them.
Two French fingers stuck aloft, and take our money.
What a bunch of mugs we are.

That was always going to happen when we left the E.U. Brexit was never going to solve this "problem" as was said it was

That was always going to happen when we left the E.U. Brexit was never going to solve this "problem" as was said it was
It was happening before we left the EU kk, but it has gotten worse since the people smugglers have realised that we have a government that has no backbone and finds every issue easier to give in rather than govern, which is what they were elected to do.