Coronavirus | Page 720 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

As in many other hospitals, the number of patients being treated for Covid-19 in Bradford Royal Infirmary is sharply rising. About half of them had chosen not to be vaccinated, says Dr John Wright - which many now deeply regret.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-57866661

Good read that.

I'd shoot all those who were anti vaxxers or refuse then treatmant for each one of those thick selfish chunts taking up a bed there is some poor person dying from somthing else

These anti vaxxers all spoil for a fight. I know an anti vaxxer who is just looking to engage in conversation with someone to try and kick off and spout his shit.

He thinks I like him. I hope he gets it and fcuks off tbh. The cock.

Agree. There was a bloke on the train yesterday not wearing a mask. He was looking around and you could just tell he wanted someone to challenge him about not having a mask on. Looked all smug and superior and I would bet good money that he was an anti vaxxer. He just looked the type.

Tosser.

Agree. There was a bloke on the train yesterday not wearing a mask. He was looking around and you could just tell he wanted someone to challenge him about not having a mask on. Looked all smug and superior and I would bet good money that he was an anti vaxxer. He just looked the type.

Tosser.

Fair few around here like that, they have that aggressive stance. if I was 20 years younger I'd have to say something.

In the late 1990s I had a job that used to take me to all the car factories in France. The lazy fukers wont even learn English, ended up with me having to go college to learn French.

anyone in Mykonos just had some bad news -

Greece has banned music in restaurants and bars and restricted movement on the popular holiday island of Mykonos.

A night-time curfew from between 1am and 6am has also been introduced.

The new rules, which will be in place until 26 July, come after a "worrying" spike in cases, officials said.

Deputy civil protection minister Nikos Hardalias said on Thursday that active cases on the island had quadrupled to more than 300 in just a week.

He warned on Saturday that organisers of private parties of more than 20 people risk fines of up to 200,000 euros (£171,000).

anyone in Mykonos just had some bad news -

Greece has banned music in restaurants and bars and restricted movement on the popular holiday island of Mykonos.

A night-time curfew from between 1am and 6am has also been introduced.

The new rules, which will be in place until 26 July, come after a "worrying" spike in cases, officials said.

Deputy civil protection minister Nikos Hardalias said on Thursday that active cases on the island had quadrupled to more than 300 in just a week.

He warned on Saturday that organisers of private parties of more than 20 people risk fines of up to 200,000 euros (£171,000).
Now that is a serious fine.

Teenager Sofia has never tested positive for coronavirus but since October she has suffered from what experts describe as "Covid Toes".
The 13-year-old is barely able to walk or wear shoes due to the painful condition.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-57865404

Well that's a new one on me.

Yes, my dads niece has been really bad with it, that was the first I'd heard of it. Sounds really uncomfortable.

Fingers as well btw.

The age of information should be called the age of anxiety.

Trying to trust that this vaccine is going to protect me is so hard. Yet I’ve never worried about any other vaccine not working. It all makes sense I guess but the information war and war over “facts” is scary.

We had a work party yesterday. Planned for a couple months. Then someone in the office tested positive that day. Only two people were in contact with him and they tested negative. But the specter of that just looked over the whole night. One guy who has a new born wore his N95 all night and ended up leaving early.

I’m meeting more people again today and we’ll be outside all day but I find in myself it is hard to settle. Hard to trust that this vaccine will protect me and hard to trust the science. Emotions are so powerful. More powerful than logic and reason at times.