Euro 2020 thread | Page 40 | Vital Football

Euro 2020 thread

He won't get sacked on a million years.....its all about racism now....media has moved the story on to the dreadful whites

I see the largely unfunny Andrew Lawrence, a comedian, has been cancelled for 'vile racism' for making some mildly funny point about white guys being better at penalties. When I say cancelled, I mean cancelled. His management company has disowned him, appearances cancelled, The poor twat will be lucky to make his next mortgage payment. The backlash on Twitter has been vicious, to the point that it has surprised me how aggressive and angry people are over a slightly mistimed remark. One guy was even likening him to the KKK. Yet its them who would take him out and lynch him if they had a chance. It is totally ridiculous and over the top.

We also need to speak to the Oxford English people that the word 'racist' has been superceded by 'vile-racist'. You cant just be a racist anymore. You are a 'vile-racist'

Come on everyone, we need to get a sense of scale back on this...

Long time since i watched football on the tv but the final enforced my feeling on the play acting knock me over with a feather shenanigans, G get a dislocated shoulder riding the TDF ...... Doc pops it back in ...... G keeps on riding.
Oh and the racism patsy is perhaps the final nail in the coffin for me regarding football...... The Blades have been my only interest for years.

Tyrone Mings leading the charge now.

Not like him to get to anything first but he's good at kicking people when they are down- literally.

Literally all it would take for this hysterical reaction we're seeing now is a handful of far left social media warriors to make fake accounts and post a few racist messages, with their identities protected.

Very easy and highly productive for their agenda. It is so easy to keep racism at the forefront if they want to.

That would be enough to make the England brats feel justified in their knee taking and provide the fuel for them to continue doing so in perpetuity.

Mings is a genuine psychopath and needs to be totally disregarded.

Anyone seen Rashford's latest contrived, transparent, saintly nonsense? Now he is embarrassing. But people kiss his arse so on he goes.

England have had three players named in the UEFA Team of the Tournament at the European Championships for the first time (Walker, Maguire and Sterling), with their previous-most in a single EUROs tournament being two in 1968 and 1996.

Southgate upto the final seemed to get everything right,the final was lost by southgate from start to finish,the change in tactics just simply showed his arse had fell out ,and lined up to not lose the game instead of linning up with the best forward line up we,ve ever had, putting a 19 year old novice in the team was always gonna back fire, that big game needed a big game blasai player we had one sat on the bench. we needed leaders in every department up front kane defence mguire midfield should have had henderson for phillips. flat back 4 walker stones mguire shaw. midfield rice hendo grealish, front 3 sterling kane sancho. then came the pens what on fuckin gods went through his mind ill never know ,sterling henderson pickford(who scored in his last shootout) maguire kane. but no he actually lets someone whos never taken a penalty at 19 be the last pen taker the one who has to score to either win or keep us in it. a kid who was absolutely petrified when asked and southgate couldnt read it in his face,what was he fuckin thinking its fuckin mind blowing. our captain should have pulled him to one side and said boss ya may have got this wrong, let pickford or sterling or walker take it ,oh and ya took liverpools captain off who would have taken one. god the chance we had and it ended in complete fuckin shambles, onlly england could fuck up so badly so amateurish so inept in a major massive tournament . im fuckin perplexed at the down right shoddy bolloxs in that final a fuckin final for fuckin gods sakes. he wants to do the world cup,wonder if he,ll open up this time hahhahahahahahahahha wonder if grealish will play ,will foden play or sancho ,will bellingham play, i wont hold mi breath

UEFA has launched a disciplinary investigation into the actions of fans in and around Wembley at the Euro 2020 final between England and Italy.

The Football Association has also been hit with four charges for the invasion of the field by an England supporter, throwing of objects by supporters, disturbance during the Italian national anthem and the lighting of fireworks.

Well done to the idiots involved, hopefully they will be identified and dealt with.

UEFA has launched a disciplinary investigation into the actions of fans in and around Wembley at the Euro 2020 final between England and Italy.

The Football Association has also been hit with four charges for the invasion of the field by an England supporter, throwing of objects by supporters, disturbance during the Italian national anthem and the lighting of fireworks.

Well done to the idiots involved, hopefully they will be identified and dealt with.
Damage is already done now absolutely zero chance of us getting the2030 World Cup but yes they want punishing the FA should sue em for loss of potential earnings while they’re at it

Damage is already done now absolutely zero chance of us getting the2030 World Cup but yes they want punishing the FA should sue em for loss of potential earnings while they’re at it
Fault also lies with the stadium design and /or policing methods. In this day and age all major stadiums should have an outer cordon through which no one without a ticket can pass.
Building a major international stadium amongst a rabbit warren of industrail units was a mistake.

Whilst not condoning any of the violence etc it wasn't hard to forecast that England's biggest game in years, kicking off at 8.00pm on a weekend night, might just be a potential flashpoint.Surprised we haven't had more from Italians being attacked after the game. Maybe the nutters were all too p!ssed by then

Should be nowhere near enough to stop us getting the 2030 World Cup.

If it is, well they'll need to found a new country called Fairlyland somewhere and go and play it there.