Euro 2020 thread | Page 34 | Vital Football

Euro 2020 thread

Line up apparently is.....

Pickford
Trippier Walker Stones Maguire Shaw
Rice Phillips Mount
Sterling Kane

Wokegate is possibly the bravest and most cowardly manager that I know of.

As defensive as possible with the squad he's got, and then some.

As I said, he'll be playing for extra time.

Had £25 on England to win in ET at 11/1.

The incredibly unfair support advantage has to be a big factor, as well as the subs - if he dares bring them on.

How depressing that line up designed to bore the arse off everyone. Italy have 2 slow centre backs and we take off pace and replace it with caution. Englands best hope is to win on set pieces. A long night ahead I fear.

How depressing that line up designed to bore the arse off everyone. Italy have 2 slow centre backs and we take off pace and replace it with caution. Englands best hope is to win on set pieces. A long night ahead I fear.

Its been Southgates approach right through, and I suppose you could argue, it has been successful so far. Finals are rarely won with flowing football.

ENGLAND win and i don't care how we do it Longy.Yes obviously doing it in a attacking way would be gr8 but as i said i want a win for our boys end of.UTB

Line up apparently is.....

Pickford
Trippier Walker Stones Maguire Shaw
Rice Phillips Mount
Sterling Kane

Wokegate is possibly the bravest and most cowardly manager that I know of.

As defensive as possible with the squad he's got, and then some.

As I said, he'll be playing for extra time.

Had £25 on England to win in ET at 11/1.

The incredibly unfair support advantage has to be a big factor, as well as the subs - if he dares bring them on.
I completely agree but he keeps winning. I will accept that knowing that we have a very exciting and positive season ahead with the Serb.

It'll pass a lot quicker with a few bevvies inside thi LST. :cheers:

It'll pass a lot quicker with a few bevvies inside thi LST. :cheers:

Unfortunately Gray I'm on strong painkillers due to a neck injury so its non alcoholic for me. Maybe thats why I'm so grumpy at the moment. I bloody hate Sweet Caroline :(. I'm ambivalent when it comes to International football Sheffield United are my team. I recognise it will be good for the nation if we win but I'll not lose any sleep if they don't. I want to be entertained thats why I prefer to watch the likes of Brazil, Argentina and yes Italy who for me have been the stand out team.

Its true Greece and Portugal have bored their way to winning this trophy in the past and that finals are usually nervy affairs but for once I'd like to see England take off the brakes and use the talent on the bench. So here's to a 0-0 draw, extra time and penalties, would love to be proved wrong.

That is where my son and is mates are 3 Blades, 2 Piggies but apart from that good lads. He says not much trouble.
Wouldn’t expect any there’s hardly any Italians there and everyone should be in a good mood but just look at the place it’s reminiscent of the local parks last yr and this why have people lost respect for where they live

I started on bbc but binned it off when we had in depth analysis on taking the knee dunno what to watch the match on they’re as bad as each other commentator wise I think itv has the better pundits but you get the ads
decisions decisions 🤔

Luke Shaw, FFS!

Wing back to wing back.

2nd / 3rd minute again just like 2018.

Might be a long night for England now.