England | Page 2 | Vital Football

England

I thought at the time that the referee was gesturing someone waving something around - a laser maybe

Confirmed for me when the footage was shown of a laser in Schmeichel's eyes for the pen
A mate has confirmed it was 30 seconds into the first half of extra time Mc......
Well before the pen, but obviously the knacker/s doing it did not stop there and then.

Aye - England have been charged on 3 accounts apparently

The laser, fireworks inside the ground and booing the Danish National anthem

Aye - England have been charged on 3 accounts apparently

The laser, fireworks inside the ground and booing the Danish National anthem

Quite rightly so in my opinion. What sticks in my craw though, is that other nations do far worse (just see the likes of Russia and other members of the Eastern Bloc) and fuck all is done.

Prediction for this evening rocks ?

If they sit back then Italy will tear them a new arsehole, they'll get ripped apart. Not convinced at the back, Slabhead is just an expensive Lascelles, better off with Mings & Prickford is due a mad moment which tends to happen in big games.

If they get on the front foot early then they can cause problems. Spain were a better team but lacked a goalscorer so get at the Italian back four.

2-2 after 90

I live down south and there are some idiots but I have good banter with most of the blokes I know. I get some stick when we get beat by one of the London clubs but I give it out when the boot is on the other foot. England wise I enjoy the fact that everyone is as one. I think we will win 2-1 by the way.

I was 15 when England were last in a final. The TV we had was a 19 inch screen, 405 lines and b/w. How times have changed. Still hope for the same result though.

If they sit back then Italy will tear them a new arsehole, they'll get ripped apart. Not convinced at the back, Slabhead is just an expensive Lascelles, better off with Mings & Prickford is due a mad moment which tends to happen in big games.

If they get on the front foot early then they can cause problems. Spain were a better team but lacked a goalscorer so get at the Italian back four.

2-2 after 90
No start for Saka , Grealish or Sancho !
As much as I want to slag off Southgate for his negativity I can't, he's shown us that his tactics work.

Fingers crossed he's on the ball again with his selection.

Fucking disgrace using this tournament as COVID propaganda … athletes don’t benefit from wearing masks😳