Rolling Results 21/22 | Page 15 | Vital Football

Rolling Results 21/22

Probably painkillers and/or cortisone injection. Should never have played.
Quite so. I appreciate his desperate desire to try and help his country succeed but that was daft and risked aggravating whatever damage has already been caused.

No Grealish, I can understand why Foden not picked, he needs a bit more savvy before becoming a regular, not sure he has the right team again here, Sancho back from injury and didn't stand out in his cameos appearance so far, but i assume it is because he had a choice of Foden and sancho for the right wing spot, but Jack Grealish is the can opener

Foden is on a yellow but Southgate has made it clear that wouldn’t be a selection influence. We will see if Sancho lives up to the hype. Grealish is the super sub option against tired legs.

No Grealish, I can understand why Foden not picked, he needs a bit more savvy before becoming a regular, not sure he has the right team again here, Sancho back from injury and didn't stand out in his cameos appearance so far, but i assume it is because he had a choice of Foden and sancho for the right wing spot, but Jack Grealish is the can opener
It's strange why he avoids Grealish.

Fatso Shaw keeps giving the ball away.
They were singing his praises before the game. So far he has given the ball away three times, headed it out of play once and hoofed into touch on another occasion neither of which when he was under immense pressure 🙄

Danger is that England will take all their urgency out of their play and get sloppy …..like Walker just was