Sad day at BDBL | Vital Football

Sad day at BDBL

Nope I don't mean the sad departure of Lundstram but saying goodbye to Jags and Moore. Two Blades who will always be welcome back.

Jags was something of a legend but is shrouded in conspiracy theory over the handball v Wigan. Not something I subscribe to but it's out there nevertheless. Good luck Jags and thanks for countless brilliant memories.

re Simon. lovely bloke. Saw him many times in Costa at Broomhill. Probably more often than between the sticks. Was a valuable keep in our storming of League one..... But here's the thing... Happy to spend the next few years with splinters in his arse sucking up a fat wage and just appearing between the sticks when Hendo couldn't play and Simple Simon got battered.
Should have got rid years ago. Along with Foderingham who is way worse.

Verrips to understudy Ramsdale with young Jake back up.

Think it’s fair to say jags will be more fondly remembered than Moore hope they both get fixed up with clubs Moore more so as his financial need will be greater

Good luck to both but it really is about time Moore pissed off and resumed his goalkeeping career.

Think it’s fair to say jags will be more fondly remembered than Moore hope they both get fixed up with clubs Moore more so as his financial need will be greater

He could have looked to further his career rather than just sit on the bench for years! No-one made him stay. Funny thing is no-one came anywhere near enquiring about him, either when he was getting splinters in the Championship or in the Prem. now what does that suggest?

Good luck to both but it really is about time Moore pissed off and resumed his goalkeeping career.

Jags will be minted and I've got way more time for the posters on here with nuppence to scratch their arse with than Simon Sat On A Bench Taking a Fat Wage Moore!

Moore- thanks- did a job at a level.

Jags, for me a model professional. Never a hint of scandal or controversy. Made the best of his talent and represented us, Everton and England with pride,commitment and not a little skill.
Great recovery pace,positional sense and timer of the last ditch block, always calm and collected, an example to all who played with him. and who will forget his goal v Weeds- and our 1st home goal back in the Prem v Middlesboro'?

A big thanks from me for being an excellent representative ambassador and example of what a talented International footballer should be. Many could learn from the way he has had a successful career but has never been associated with even a hint of tabloid tawdriness.

Turned out for us at Manure this season when we were short and his brother had just passed. Many would, understandably, have shied away from that. He chose to play and was magnificent MOTM in fact

And, let's not forget,statistically our best ever keeper!

Thanks Jags and good luck in whatever you do in the future.

Me neither but I don’t read the red top rags
thats gonna cost him so maybe he will have to carry on playing

Dick over-rules brain though, SBT. A warm and welcoming bosom isnt an easy thing to avoid...

Absolutely, but as I suspect you get, as one gets a bit older and the brain located in the Penis has less effect on decision making one appreciates less the spurting jizz of youthfull folly and more the allure of a soft,warm,nurturing and no rush lurve channel. :cool:

Absolutely, but as I suspect you get, as one gets a bit older and the brain located in the Penis has less effect on decision making one appreciates less the spurting jizz of youthfull folly and more the allure of a soft,warm,nurturing and no rush lurve channel. :cool:
But he’s still only 35 most of us on here are probably older than his dad

I dont care how old you are, an attractive and willing woman, approaching 'at speed', is enough to turn any mans head. We all like smooth skin, firm flesh and a warm bosom in which to rest our faces. Some will resist of course, but not without secret regret...

I dont care how old you are, an attractive and willing woman, approaching 'at speed', is enough to turn any mans head. We all like smooth skin, firm flesh and a warm bosom in which to rest our faces. Some will resist of course, but not without secret regret...
My only regret about resting my face in a warm bosom is that they’re my own and not someone elses 😳

Moore- thanks- did a job at a level.

Jags, for me a model professional. Never a hint of scandal or controversy. Made the best of his talent and represented us, Everton and England with pride,commitment and not a little skill.
Great recovery pace,positional sense and timer of the last ditch block, always calm and collected, an example to all who played with him. and who will forget his goal v Weeds- and our 1st home goal back in the Prem v Middlesboro'?

A big thanks from me for being an excellent representative ambassador and example of what a talented International footballer should be. Many could learn from the way he has had a successful career but has never been associated with even a hint of tabloid tawdriness.

Turned out for us at Manure this season when we were short and his brother had just passed. Many would, understandably, have shied away from that. He chose to play and was magnificent MOTM in fact

And, let's not forget,statistically our best ever keeper!

Thanks Jags and good luck in whatever you do in the future.
Bang r8 re; Jags TT.UTB