Wilder / West Brom | Page 4 | Vital Football

Wilder / West Brom

Only in desperation.

For quite a while they've seen themselves as a footbally footballing football club.

For Ismael to work at WBA it'll take the players to get on board with his high energy, high workrate, high press ethos - right away I can think of a few WBA players who won't.

Not sure kick and rush will go down well at the Hawthorns either.

I think WBA like Tottingham but for different reasons are starting to clutch at straws. WBA have lost their big cheese over Wilderbeest and no disrespect but I think nicking Dave Bassett #2 30 years after it all died is a bit sad. Spurs are the one that makes me laugh my bollox off. Sacked the guy who took them to the CL Final. Employed the special one. Sacked him 5 minutes before a cup final and have been embarressed beyond belief in their pathetic attempts to re-employ Poch, (purely to get the Chin to stay) then totally f u c k up talks with a string of top class managers. Hope the vvankers end up with Darren Moore when he sees sense and walks out on Sheffield Liquidation FC.

Thank goodness our fanbase doesn't have many moaners eh Raumy?:giggle: UTB

Reading a number of Blades fora and Facebook groups it's the Emporers new clothes supporters who are in the minority.
The penny has well and truly dropped over Wilder. Bought time. We were put through hell on his account for a full season. Thats 8 months longer than any other manager would have been tolerated !

Chrissy Wilder only one of our own when we're winning according to some.I still think his tenure at BDBL was successful despite this last season being very poor and i'll stick with that opinion because our club is in a far better position when he left than we were when he arrived.I'll bid you all a good night i'm going to sup a few bottles of Peroni and then have a Brandy night cap whilst watching the England v Czech Republic game.Toodles Vital Bladers. UTB

Chrissy Wilder only one of our own when we're winning according to some.I still think his tenure at BDBL was successful despite this last season being very poor and i'll stick with that opinion because our club is in a far better position when he left than we were when he arrived.I'll bid you all a good night i'm going to sup a few bottles of Peroni and then have a Brandy night cap whilst watching the England v Czech Republic game.Toodles Vital Bladers. UTB

Yes. A much better position. One division higher and full of s h it players he nearly bankrupted us for.
Great job Wilder. FFS.

I'd like to congratulate Amelia Earhart on her success as an aviator. Sure she ended up smashed to pieces on the ocean floor at the age of 39 , but before that eh, what a success.

We've done this topic to death. Wilder had three exceptional seasons, one good season and finally, comparative to the division we were in, the worst season in the club's history. I don't see a need to brand his entire tenure as either a success or failure, life's more nuanced than that.

I'd like to congratulate Amelia Earhart on her success as an aviator. Sure she ended up smashed to pieces on the ocean floor at the age of 39 , but before that eh, what a success.

We've done this topic to death. Wilder had three exceptional seasons, one good season and finally, comparative to the division we were in, the worst season in the club's history. I don't see a need to brand his entire tenure as either a success or failure, life's more nuanced than that.

Nuanced
  1. characterized by subtle shades of meaning or expression.
    "Lowe's work has gradually grown more nuanced"
Treeton
Top Professions for the Treeton family
ProfessionCensus Frequency Agricultural Labourer2Female Servant2Independent1Brick Maker1Pauper1Ship Wright1

Tis what it is.

Why bother posting then if you think it's been done to death Raumy? I mean the Taking the knee posts haven't been done to death have they but still gets mentioned in a lot of threads.UTB

Nuanced
  1. characterized by subtle shades of meaning or expression.
    "Lowe's work has gradually grown more nuanced"
Treeton
Top Professions for the Treeton family
ProfessionCensus Frequency Agricultural Labourer2Female Servant2Independent1Brick Maker1Pauper1Ship Wright1

Tis what it is.
Hey up the sex fantasist is stalking again.So our Chris has nearly bankrupted us has he, Worra silly plank the Vital Peaky BLADER wannabe has become.:giggle: UTB

Hey up the sex fantasist is stalking again.So our Chris has nearly bankrupted us has he, Worra silly plank the Vital Peaky BLADER wannabe has become.:giggle: UTB

Thick Treeton plantpot in having a go at travelled Blade shocker. Love your stupidity. It's what keeps Sheffield back. Bet your Gert keeps telling thi she's got coil in when tha wants a shag and thas shovellin coal intat bath!

Thick Treeton plantpot in having a go at travelled Blade shocker. Love your stupidity. It's what keeps Sheffield back. Bet your Gert keeps telling thi she's got coil in when tha wants a shag and thas shovellin coal intat bath!
Please don't go Chris,i'm begging you not to go,as posted by Beany a while ago,worra:clown: you've become mi owd pal.Owd Beany thinks he's gods gift to everything.:LOL: Plankton of the highest order.:yes: UTB

Please don't go Chris,i'm begging you not to go,as posted by Beany a while ago,worra:clown: you've become mi owd pal.Owd Beany thinks he's gods gift to everything.:LOL: Plankton of the highest order.:yes: UTB

Your'e funny. Thick as pig shit yet calls anyone else. You were all abart opinions yet you are all about just yours. Thick fecker.Do one.

Your'e funny. Thick as pig shit yet calls anyone else. You were all abart opinions yet you are all about just yours. Thick fecker.Do one.
:ROFLMAO: Go on then mastermind where have i said only my opinion counts?:shake: I think you're the one on here that has no time for anyone's views if they not the same as yours.:yes: Do one? Really? Thaz more chance of having a pop at Queen Elizabeth than me doing one(or have ya in your head already had her?)
:nerner::LOL: Is the Please don't go go song by KC and the Sunshine band you're favrit song?:giggle: UTB

:ROFLMAO: Go on then mastermind where have i said only my opinion counts?:shake: I think you're the one on here that has no time for anyone's views if they not the same as yours.:yes: Do one? Really? Thaz more chance of having a pop at Queen Elizabeth than me doing one(or have ya in your head already had her?)
:nerner::LOL: Is the Please don't go go song by KC and the Sunshine band you're favrit song?:giggle: UTB

ALL ABART OPINIONS.

Idiot!