New CEO | Page 3 | Vital Football

New CEO

Serious question. If EM doesnt care about the success level of Nottingham Forest as some are saying then what is he getting out of his very expensive ownership? Very expensive planning application in and probably a very expensive senior admin team as well. So?

Statistical analysis and a culture focused dynamic. Looks like EM has been reading my posts and ignoring yours...

Culture focussed dynamic....ha ha ha

Its almost as if you believe your own bullshit.

Yeah, spreadsheets are definitely the answer, that and xG and dont forget intercepts

Its a shame Gary Brazil did not think of using data analysis three or four years ago, oh!

Not sure what u 2 are arguing over now but it does underscore the evidence that we are not a plaything and maranakis is serious about moving us on. Has 30 years to make up and doesnt have a clough.

It disappointing on the pitch but plenty of development elsewhere. I think scrutiny after fookwas is important but our owner seems more than able to stand up to it. Dont remember our previous owner giving 100k to the hospital either.

Culture focussed dynamic....ha ha ha

Its almost as if you believe your own bullshit.

Yeah, spreadsheets are definitely the answer, that and xG and dont forget intercepts

Its a shame Gary Brazil did not think of using data analysis three or four years ago, oh!

I'm aware he did and aware you continue to perpetuate myths that it isn't useful while clubs who use it successfully shoot past us leaving you looking like a mug.

Not sure what u 2 are arguing over now but it does underscore the evidence that we are not a plaything and maranakis is serious about moving us on. Has 30 years to make up and doesnt have a clough.

It disappointing on the pitch but plenty of development elsewhere. I think scrutiny after fookwas is important but our owner seems more than able to stand up to it. Dont remember our previous owner giving 100k to the hospital either.

Exactly.

The damage former owners did was immeasurable, but that's ok because the ethos and culture was all fine and dandy in the good old days.

Its nice to see us now getting compared to a Club who have had one good season in the last 20 and have a set of owners who are constantly issuing writs against each other; but at least they have a spreadsheet and an algorithm.

Its nice to have all the infrastructure and you do get the feeling the owners take it seriously which is nice.
I just wish they didn't have such an unwavering commitment to horrible football, which when you combine it with zero success is just patience testing.

Its nice to have all the infrastructure and you do get the feeling the owners take it seriously which is nice.
I just wish they didn't have such an unwavering commitment to horrible football, which when you combine it with zero success is just patience testing.
They would call it ‘successful football’ but of course you need some success for that to fit…

So, Barnsley are allowing their star player, CEO and Club Secretary all to leave because they have failed to renew their contracts.

What a remarkably well run Club.

I am predicting Joe Kinnear as their new manager.

So, Barnsley are allowing their star player, CEO and Club Secretary all to leave because they have failed to renew their contracts.

What a remarkably well run Club.

I am predicting Joe Kinnear as their new manager.

Their star player was there on loan lol

They're also getting 7 figures for their manager, just as they did their previous one.

How are our managerial appointments working out in comparison lolz

Their star player was there on loan lol

They're also getting 7 figures for their manager, just as they did their previous one.

How are our managerial appointments working out in comparison lolz

Mowatt's contract is up lol

He's been their best player for a few seasons now, not just for 18 games.

Barnsley would not be the best example of manager retention; they probably dont have an algorithm for that.

Mowatt's contract is up lol

He's been their best player for a few seasons now, not just for 18 games.

Barnsley would not be the best example of manager retention; they probably dont have an algorithm for that.

What are the chances of Murphy making Mowatt his first signing at Forest??