euro 2020 | Page 13 | Vital Football

euro 2020

Is anyone going to try and convince me that this isn’t a piss poor performance.
Even if we nick it late, it’s not inspiring confidence

Joke to be honest, outfought and as much as I don’t like to say it lucky we didn’t concede.

coming into this is was about our weak defence but no goals conceded only one goal scored.

deflated unfortunately

I think the reaction of the two sets of fans tells you exactly what Scotland came down to London for. It had 0-0 written all over it and the only positive for me is that we never looked like conceding (contrary to McCoist's excitable screaming suggesting otherwise).

Different players, different year, but still its same old england. Scotland did well but the lack of bottle with the ball, quality, tempo and desire was embarrassing. So many sideways and backwards passing just to keep possession to then do nothing with.

Utter pony. Not a decent England performance among them. Why he took Foden off and not Sterling is beyond me. Scots deserved to win. Why didn't he bring Calvert-Lewin on? Faking awful.

Is anyone going to try and convince me that this isn’t a piss poor performance.
Even if we nick it late, it’s not inspiring confidence

No , it was shite and no one will try to suggest anything else.
Scotland managed to drag England down to their level of 'shitiness'
Less time on taking the knee, more excitement on the pitch is my recommendation.

Kane can’t be fit playing like that and shouldn’t start next game. The lack of urgency from England was truly shocking. Style of play is down to the manager.

We just don’t play to his strengths. We don’t make crosses, the full backs get forward then go backwards rather than swing it in. And then when we get corners and free kicks, we kept hitting the first man, especially annoying as the one good cross Stones should’ve scored. Got out of a jail there with a point. Draw on Tuesday and we get the easier next round…sound familiar?!

I only had 5 Live. It did not sound good at all. The plan must be to finish second.
I was just thinking that / does finishing 2nd guarantee us an easier fixture in the next round?
We didn’t really need to win tonight.
Not sure why everyone is saying the point is better for Scotland than England, they lost their first match and will probably go out now?

I know I shouldn't say or feel this but the sooner we get knocked out the sooner I can relax and enjoy the tournament. Utter dross. If the Gills played like this I'd be bitterly disappointed. I've had years of practice but am still pissed off.

Nice to see Southgate maintain a long held policy of playing unfit players because they are famous. Tosser.