Not Latics - Euros. | Page 4 | Vital Football

Not Latics - Euros.

Just got back. Strange to watch live football again but definitely not the same in a stadium a quarter full. Insane more fans couldn't attend given gaps between fans and rules so ridiculously applied for some and not others. Solid start. Croatia no push overs but after promising early spell should have gone for the kill instead of sitting back. Not convinced defence will stand up to world class forward line but let's hope so. Bring on the jocks.

I’m not talking daft…….not much energy,involvement or shots from Kane today. Look at Kieffer yesterday….never stopped running,always there to re dive and pass the ball, put his head in where it hurts,caused endless problems for the centre halves and of course…scored!

You are talking daft...kieffer is a 7ft 1 trick pony get on the end of a bang up front. Good header..nowt else.

Oh I hope this thread is still alive & kicking( Simple Minds) when Engerlund get humped out of this tournament

Concentrate on tomorrow jock instead of worrying about us. That is sooooo Scottish . Your hatred is unedifying.

Oh I will be so so concentrated on Scotland tomorrow but my main focus as sad as it is, is to see Engerlund beaten at every opportunity...bit like seeing Noblot/ Celtic beaten by each and every opposition team regardless of who beats them...☹

Oh I will be so so concentrated on Scotland tomorrow but my main focus as sad as it is, is to see Engerlund beaten at every opportunity...bit like seeing Noblot/ Celtic beaten by each and every opposition team regardless of who beats them...☹

How sad. Whatever floats your boat . That's the difference...I don't know any English that even spend a nano-second bothering about anything Scotland manage to do. Just an irrelevance to us I'm afraid.

Keifer had some incredible touches when he was with us. He's anything but a 1 trick pony. Maybe not world class, but an excellent footballer

Wales looked piss poor because he is in team. They play to his strengths which is punt up top with little ball on deck ...Welsh mon commentating said as much. He's a good header but not even premier league standard in my opinion.

Reactions: GSM
That is sad
Agree with the Bolton thing
However I have more affinity to Scotland than Czech Rep, so will be routing for Scotland.
Same in the Wales game, had no empathy for Swiss, so was routing for Wales.

Just tuned in to see David Marshall doing a cracking Jamie Jones impression in the back of his net - whoops 🤪

The only thing as poor as this Scotland team is the commentator! I've heard bias in commentary before but this mins unbelievable!!

If England dont score 5 against the Scots it will only be because we feel sorry for them they are dreadful
Thank god we got shut of Hendre he's awful