Brexit's a memory/nightmare, but look what we've won/lost ! | Page 5 | Vital Football

Brexit's a memory/nightmare, but look what we've won/lost !

More than happy to record the good news as well as the bad. Hell, it's not as if we don't need some.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57666008

EDIT .......

... though obviously, it's not necessarily a Brexit influenced decision. :rolleyes:

Thot while I'm in the off topic looking at ttk thread I'd have a butcher at other topics. Was surprised to see you give praise for the Nissan deal but then countered by a negative...why I'm not surprised. I bet if we were to gain a billion pound rebate / windfall for something to do with Brexit you'd find a negative in it....must be all that Brexit negativity u gained up ont fence 😉

Thot while I'm in the off topic looking at ttk thread I'd have a butcher at other topics. Was surprised to see you give praise for the Nissan deal but then countered by a negative...why I'm not surprised. I bet if we were to gain a billion pound rebate / windfall for something to do with Brexit you'd find a negative in it....must be all that Brexit negativity u gained up ont fence 😉

Just telling both sides Jock, that's all. No negativity.

Nissan are investing in the UK, great........ but are getting quite a nice little sweetener in return.

I presume they'd probably have invested regardless of our EU status, so long as they were given the right enticement.

I must have missed summat somewhere along the line. Did Labour win an election? Are Labour suddenly in power? Has Johnson secretly given Starmer a role in the Cabinet? If no, how does this first sentence make any sense?

Sadly, the second one makes total sense ... I just didn't expect this mon to be the one admitting it.

I would like to offer a great big thank you to the Government and their hostile environment.

My son has to leave the UK to be with his USA girlfriend.
Despite what we are told by the TV and newspapers, it is easier for him to leave the UK get US citizenship and a job over there, than it is for her to work, live and get citizenship here, even when they marry.

Bloody well done the bloody Tory Governments

Whether it’s brexit related or not is a matter of conjecture, but how joyous it is to see Macron losing his shit and embarrassing himself across the world by his petulant, childish response to the Aukus deal. Karma is a bitch as they say given his behaviour over our exit from the EU.

It's no wonder he won't face journalists over here unless it's stage managed and he can wear a hi-viz jacket with his name on it.
You would have to laugh if it wasn't so serious.