Rolling Results 21/22 | Vital Football

Rolling Results 21/22

Thanks for the well wishes folks,I'm getting nervous all ready as Notts have a habit of not bother turning up for important occasions or when live on tv...see I'm getting my excuses in all ready :slap:

Expect to hear the wheelbarrow song...

I had a wheelbarrow,the wheel fell off
I had a wheelbarrow, the wheel fell off

County! County! County!

Eat your heart out Lennon and McCartney :rotfl:

Bloody hell what a game! CP’s blood pressure must be through the roof!
Notts County 3 Chesterfield 2.
End to end and County had to come from behind twice and went ahead in the ninetieth minute.
:clap::clap::clap:

County I thought should have had a couple before Chesterfield took the lead and had they been more clinical the game would have been easier.

The lead was a thunderbastard free by Rowe of Chesterfield but only three in the wall and it should have been 5, County equalised through a bit of poor defending but did well to take advantage and had it not gone in eventually their keeper did pull down a County player and it would certainly been a penalty.
A sucker punch of a goal, a great chance for County to take the lead but fumbled and Chesterfield raced up the field and took the lead with a good counter.
The pitch at Meadow land was in superb condition and the 2nd half told in the final quarter when County equalised and a really good goal that was and then the fans treated to handbags in the middle, but the winner from Eliss ghosting in with a thunderbastard header which hit the back of the net at some pace.
The five minutes added on was fair enough but the Ref who I thought was not having that good a game and was wearing a Fergie watch, when Slocombe had to make a fine save and scrambling in the box to keep the ball out and the 5 mins added turning out to be nearly 8 but County held on to go through to the next eliminator.

As Rising says it was squeaky bum time at the death (but not in those exact words)

and with a Captain called Mick Doyle there was only going to be one winner.

County do need to be more clinical in their finishing and their defensive walls at free kicks need to be better Slocombe left exposed.

Well what a game that was,I bit my finger nails down to the knuckles,I won't go into details of the game as Buzz has pretty much sewn that up for me but what a fantastic game to be a part of from the stands,it could easily have gone either way especially if Chesterfield had Tyson started from beginning because he really ramped up the game

Torquay next Saturday for the next bout and they will have home advantage with the fans but Notts didn't buckle when they went 0-1 and 1-2 down and will be up for the fight having to come back from behind twice today

Thanks for taking an interest as I'm guessing the most Premier League fans wouldn't even realise that there's a game on :clap:

Well what a game that was,I bit my finger nails down to the knuckles,I won't go into details of the game as Buzz has pretty much sewn that up for me but what a fantastic game to be a part of from the stands,it could easily have gone either way especially if Chesterfield had Tyson started from beginning because he really ramped up the game

Torquay next Saturday for the next bout and they will have home advantage with the fans but Notts didn't buckle when they went 0-1 and 1-2 down and will be up for the fight having to come back from behind twice today

Thanks for taking an interest as I'm guessing the most Premier League fans wouldn't even realise that there's a game on :clap:

Yes I am with you there, the heads did not go down and they believed in themselves especially with the fans who were that 12 th man, good game to watch but heavy on the nerves towards the final whistle.