Match Thread: Lincoln City v Blackpool | Page 13 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Blackpool

Two goals out of the blue there. Blackpool winning the midfield battle. Awful mistake by Jorge for their equaliser. I get the feeling we are sitting back trying to pace ourselves in the heat with the aim to come on strong in the last 20 or even ET. Need to be careful they aren't out of sight before then. Got a feeling Scully may be a useful option to rat around the middle.

Rogers needs to get his finger out, he's done absolutely nothing. Gotta pick up the second balls in midfield, defence drop 10 yards to stop the ball over the top to Yates. Bramall on for Edun. A good kick up the arse all around.

Two goals out of the blue there. Blackpool winning the midfield battle. Awful mistake by Jorge for their equaliser. I get the feeling we are sitting back trying to pace ourselves in the heat with the aim to come on strong in the last 20 or even ET. Need to be careful they aren't out of sight before then. Got a feeling Scully may be a useful option to rat around the middle.

indeed he needs to make up for it now!

Well we haven't scored and we are still in it. The closer we get 70 minutes still in it, the more comfortable I will be.

We definitely need to step it up, but more importantly, we need to get hold of the ball and keep it at turnovers.

I don't think we will see any changes at half time, but Bramall for McGrandles could be a call. Tayo inside and make Bramall run at them down the left.

if it carries on like this only one team is going to win it and if it is not us thought we should have gone for the jugular been a goal up in the first minute but we sat back instead which I think was wrong.

too many players not in the game for me but I think MA will be taking the paint off the walls in the dressing room at half time.

got off to a great start, and were all over Blackpool for the next 10 minutes. But ever since, we have been slow, half asleep. Need geeing up by appleton at half time. We need to get back into the game. Maybe just switch the formation, 4-3-3 to 4-4-2. extra man deeper? Looking at the bench, I cannot see a solution there. I think we are just outgunned. Need to hang in there and hope for a touch of brilliance or a bit of luck.

After the way we played after the first minute I'm pleased it's only 1-1. We normally come good in the second half 🙂