Figueredo
Blackett
Smith
Taylor

Plus
Johnson
Fornah
Gabriel

We desperately need a new centre forward but I do not accept that Grabben is finished; all of Grabben's problems started the season before last when he was continually over played.

Playing as a lone striker is taxing enough, to do so after such a physically demanding season with little or no rest in between would be enough to finish most players; the fact that he commenced the season looking jaded made it hardly surprising that he then picked up injuries.

There is no reason why we should be paying more than 5m for a decent enough forward; there should be players in the lower divisions available for less than that.

The player does not even have to be the finished article; we can afford to bed a player in at the side of Grabban for a season.

Mighten is definitely in the picture; when you consider he has had to play for most of the season without a functioning forward to play off, he has done remarkably well.

Johnson has been written off before he has kicked a ball, mainly on the basis of two games in the play off semi finals; some of the informed comment on the other thread is far too stupid for words.

Lolley is another one who will benefit from a few months rest and the competition for places will do him no harm.

We need Krovinovic back or a similar type of player and if we do not get Garner for another year, he needs to be replaced.

We need full backs, certainly one and maybe two depending on how Gabriel does.

5 or 6 permanents signings and a couple of loans should make up the 25, and I would be amazed if we had not lined most of them up already; Gary Brazil and the team have been working on the target list for long enough.

How many of those are top 6 players? How many top 2?

Grabban is more or less done, this season he's been poor he's missed some real sitters and his all round game has been poor. He isn't closing down half as well, he can't run the channels and his hold/link up play isn't great without his goals there's little point in him playing. Unless we can get a silly offer from abroad keep him as an option, we desperately need a new younger hungrier forward or two though. We need at least one wide player that's if Lolley can keep fit and find form, I'd have kept Ameobi we know he's good or gash but he's been decent for the most part and will cost a bit to replace. Midfield we aren't looking too clever Yates, Colback and either BJ or Carvhlo currently is probably the best we can muster up. Fullbacks as we stand it's Bong/Blackett and Jenkinson/Gabriel that's terrifying, again I'd have kept Riberio who isn't perfect but we've had and got worse.

I can't get my head round how they can fix it all without a lot of money or a lot of luck, as soon as the windows open things have to get going straight away. No dicking about and no more scatter gun 10+ random players, we need a clear plan of what we need and players who can cut it at this level.

Hard to feel particularly positive about it. Only saving grace is that 2019/20 season saw us go in to it with a lot of unknowns and a lot of skepticism based on our signings that summer, but it nearly worked superbly well.

Clutching at straws but fingers crossed.

Hard to feel particularly positive about it. Only saving grace is that 2019/20 season saw us go in to it with a lot of unknowns and a lot of skepticism based on our signings that summer, but it nearly worked superbly well.

Clutching at straws but fingers crossed.
It's very difficult to clutch straws with your fingers crossed chap!

And more that needs doing than I can remember in a very long time.

As the squad stands right now, we will be relegated. I maintain that until I no longer think it is the case

we wernt relagated this year mainly due to the defence and that remains overall. In front of that theres no way it can be worse can it? So relegation is a stretch, even for Mr Negative himself.

If we have a good back 5 or 6, we ony need 4 or 5 good players lets face it, not 20, so it isnt impossible if thats what we actualy do, buy 4 or 5 actually good players. In many ways BJ is like a new signing already.. tho you think he's shit too I think whereas others agree with me that he's got the potential to go to the top.

Im obviously one of BJ's biggest touters, but we should still remember he's 20, he wont be at his best for another 5 years, we still have to be patient and grateful that we can have young talented home grown lads in there

The defence remains? We've lost both first choice full backs, that's 50% of the defence gone.
There's absolutely a chance we sell Worrall, that's then 75% of the defence gone. So we're left with McKenna, Figz and Mbe Soh for the CD spots. Full backs isn't a pretty picture. Bong, Jenkinson, Blackett......

Makes you have to believe that a move to 3 at the back from pre-season should be tried Pope?

Mbe SoH, Worral, McKenna

Then can we get Christie on a free for right wing back, Garner on loan for 1 of the centre mid places, a new signing to partner, and a new left wing back (I would give Ioannou a go here)

Then Lolley, New Forward, New winger to complete the 11.

So fingers crossed to resign Christie and Garner, plus 3 new signings for the first 11? (4 if Ioannou is indeed off)

The next question is who?

Imo garner is crucial, the only player we've seen who has the quality and quickness to move the ball forwards at the level we need. The right players ahead of him, we know who is behind him, and we can be competitive imo.

Carvalho played 31 times this season in Spain

3 assists . Zero goals.

That's fine though as if it wasn't for his transfer we wouldn't have become the new Wolves and have just experienced yet another year of consolidation in the Premier League to add to our recent cup runs in Europe.

Wouldn't mind Almerias top scorer seems to score most weeks, wouldn't imagine they'd fancy a swap deal.

Yeah. His record is decent. Looks fairly clumsy though, but seems to stick them away. Would probably frustrate the fans, but it would be a mini-novelty to sign a striker that scores.

Lets swap him for everyone except for Samba, McKenna, Worrall and Mighten.

Celtic and Nottingham Forest are interested in signing Charlie Wyke with the prolific Sunderland striker set to become a free agent in a matter of weeks, as reported by the East Anglian Daily Times.