The Playoff Thread 2021 | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Playoff Thread 2021

dont really have any feeling about any of them so my default setting is the underdog.

looking forward to watching the BJ v Sunderland clash

Not sure I want all 3 relegated teams to bounce back up. That means the money has won!
i was gonna say or maybe they are just well run clubs? Then realised one of them is Watford who kept pace with us at one time in managerial changes :)

Barnsley or Brentford for me. Bournemouth have had their shot and so have Swansea. I know Barnsley also had a shot but that was a long time ago in comparison.

Barnsley are one of the only clubs in the Championship who have been out of the PL longer than we have.

There is an interesting story in The Guardian about Barnsley's approach. It appears that they do not loan players unless they have an option to buy, and recruit on a data driven approach. https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...arnsley-nurture-unlikely-premier-league-dream
Forest probably have an algorithm that means that they only recruit players that look good playing elsewhere.

Especially if they have looked good in Greece. Hear today we are looking at Akpom, M’boro. Done little at Boro but did score well in Greece. Understand we are also looking at the Elgin Marbles to play left back.