Slaviska Jokanovic the latest | Page 12 | Vital Football

Slaviska Jokanovic the latest

I understand that Union Berlin manager Urs Fischer is on the shortlist to become the new manager at Sheffield United and the board are really keen.

Another name, we are going continental by the look of it,

A bloke who gets us back to the prem. Couldn't care less what his job title is. Preferably only uses the front door to enter and exit. Don't want anymore using the tradesmans.
The Prince will decide and we are all on the same bus SBT.
Renewed our ST's today. Can't wait.

Our local comedy duo Shield and Biggs are reporting that talks are likely with Jokanovic over the next few days.

Best news for a while.

Hurry up and get him in. Pay the salary. He's the only one I'd trust to get us playing and worth watching again.

Haven't the local press guys been snubbed by the Prince as they were biased towards CW, even if that isn't true it's a bit concerning there is still a mole embedded in BDTBL. I suppose as a journalist if you throw enough names in the hat you might get lucky.

I'm as detached as can be right now but I read shit like this and it still makes me angry....

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/sheffield-united-can-rescue-manager-20557184

The club, and many supporters, have no concept whatsoever of the club's true identity, standing and worth.

How the fuck could Heckingofthebarrel ever be given any sort of serious consideration? How fucking dare they? He's a random, incompetent nobody. What right does he have to have that job?

How the fuck can anyone think that the current formation is now so deeply ingrained in the club's whole identity to the point that it defines us? Are we really such a non entity?

How the fuck can anyone have not moved on from Wilder by now? Is he bigger than the club? Are we that pathetic?

It's things like this that just highlight to me we still have this pathetic, small time mentality, no self worth whatsoever and continue to act more like we're Scunthorpe United than Sheffield United.

We are still a PL club. We have clout. We are a big club. We can be a PL club permanently. Start fucking acting like it. Go after a manager with the actual credentials for this job. And if you do, don't expect any fucking 'credit where it's due', FFS, for doing something that should be second nature.

I hope we get Jokanovic but I can just see them trying to force this fucking formation and a shit budget on him, and scaring him away.

Last edited:
Jokanovic's agent seems to be touting his services to anybody looking for a new manager, I think he follows the money, will the Prince pay what he wants and a transfer war chest as well at least Chips will get some answers.

And speaking on the TalkSport Gameday podcast (39:57), Crook name-dropped Sheffield-based journalist Alan Biggs and relayed two names that the Blades were reportedly looking at bringing in this summer, including one that would be rather familiar to Blades fans: “Our TalkSport colleague Alan Biggs told me this weekend that Slavisa Jokanovic is a possible contender to be their new manager which would, for me be a good appointment, someone who knows his way out of the Championship.“He also said that Chris Wilder wouldn’t be completely against going back there if they could patch up their differences, so watch this space.”

It just gets more amusing by the day, thrown any random names and scenario's into the ring and you might get lucky.

Wilder can fuck right off.

So can anyone who still wants him back. Pathetic.

Starry eyed old Biggsy will be praying that happens though - he'd cream himself.

Wilder can fuck right off.

So can anyone who still wants him back. Pathetic.

Starry eyed old Biggsy will be praying that happens though - he'd cream himself.

When your wife takes the piss. Leaves and rinses you only a complete spineless c u n t takes the thing back. F u c k off Wilder.