Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 458 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Well living opposite undertakers like I do I'm watching dozens of people attending a funeral for the 3rd day running, at least the Royals will follow the rules a bit better than those around here.

Must be a backlog of people kept in storage I think

edit make that a good 200 plus outside my house blocking me in and even standing on my drive. cheeky fuckers!

I would have set the sprinkler up mate and got rid of them that way.

Yes for some reason they seem to be "fair game" unlike other religions.
My cousin turned into a JW, but he always was a bit weird, he is half German though. He wouldn't go to our Grandmothers funeral as it was in the local chapel

That final point is why I think they’re a bit scummy actually. I had a few Jehovah’s at school, fuckers didn’t have to learn about other peoples religions but came round knocking on my door twice a year asking us to change.

Always wondered if they were in a serious accident would they accept blood donations as they won’t donate I believe. Backward religion

That final point is why I think they’re a bit scummy actually. I had a few Jehovah’s at school, fuckers didn’t have to learn about other peoples religions but came round knocking on my door twice a year asking us to change.

Always wondered if they were in a serious accident would they accept blood donations as they won’t donate I believe. Backward religion
So is Islam but we can't take the piss out of them like we can JW's and don't really see the difference, neither tolerate any other religions

So is Islam but we can't take the piss out of them like we can JW's and don't really see the difference, neither tolerate any other religions

When it comes to religion, I’m not religious but I have no problem with people who are whatever their religion. I would never push my views onto someone else, but I equally hate it when people try and do that on me especially when they come to my home to do so.

I have a JW place two streets from me but luckily not had them recently

Bought me my first ever safety razor and some traditional razor blades.
I've tried every brand of Electric shaver and all the usual suspects of wet shave razors, ending with the Mach3 which I've used for the last few years. They are very good but costly.

Tried my new Merkur razor this morning, using my Proraso shaving soap and Badger hair shaving brush so far so good, no cuts but I was extra careful.

Bought me my first ever safety razor and some traditional razor blades.
I've tried every brand of Electric shaver and all the usual suspects of wet shave razors, ending with the Mach3 which I've used for the last few years. They are very good but costly.

Tried my new Merkur razor this morning, using my Proraso shaving soap and Badger hair shaving brush so far so good, no cuts but I was extra careful.

The Aldi ones are brilliant (bearing in mind I do my noggin as well as my face) soooo much cheaper, last well etc

The Aldi ones are brilliant (bearing in mind I do my noggin as well as my face) soooo much cheaper, last well etc
Another thing that makes the blades last long is a rubber block/razor stand that i got off amazon a few years ago, you just rub the blades over it 4 or 5 times before you put the razor away and it acts like an old leather strop, doesn't sharpen them but cleans all the soap residue off and give the blades a longer lease of life

Another thing that makes the blades last long is a rubber block/razor stand that i got off amazon a few years ago, you just rub the blades over it 4 or 5 times before you put the razor away and it acts like an old leather strop, doesn't sharpen them but cleans all the soap residue off and give the blades a longer lease of life

Yeah, posted in the saving money thread a while back, about these razors and the same as you are saying, works like a charm, agreed.

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/RazorPit-Original-Sharpener-Travel-Sharpens/dp/B004W2UMDW/