Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 457 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Morning all

Much on tv this afternoon?

Well living opposite undertakers like I do I'm watching dozens of people attending a funeral for the 3rd day running, at least the Royals will follow the rules a bit better than those around here.

Must be a backlog of people kept in storage I think

edit make that a good 200 plus outside my house blocking me in and even standing on my drive. cheeky fuckers!

Last edited:
Just had a handwritten full 2 pages of A4 size letter from the Jehovah's witnesses posted via the Royal mail to our house, addressed to the resident.
I almost felt guilty binning it.

Sorry if that offends anyone or is it still ok to take the piss out of JW's?

Just had a handwritten full 2 pages of A4 size letter from the Jehovah's witnesses posted via the Royal mail to our house, addressed to the resident.

The last one that came to my door went away in tears, so you're good.

I get those too! It feels a bit stalkerish, they must have opened my mailbox and gotten my name. What the hell? That's not ok.

I get those too! It feels a bit stalkerish, they must have opened my mailbox and gotten my name. What the hell? That's not ok.

I think they must keep a record of who actually speaks to them or buys "The Watchtower"
I know mrs57 buys it to get rid of them. I just say no thank you and shut the door

I think they must keep a record of who actually speaks to them or buys "The Watchtower"
I know mrs57 buys it to get rid of them. I just say no thank you and shut the door

They've never knocked on our door before. And the crazy thing is the letter was addressed to Kristy not Kristina. Most of my mail is addressed to Kristina, I was thoroughly creeped out when I opened up the letter. How the hell did they get my name and address?

They've never knocked on our door before. And the crazy thing is the letter was addressed to Kristy, not Kristina. Most of my mail is addressed to Kristina, I was thoroughly creeped out when I opened up the letter. How the hell did they get my name and address?
probably the internet, a mailing list or something like that, I don't get junk mail