Journeymen v Railwaymen | Page 3 | Vital Football

Journeymen v Railwaymen

Evans had an excellent game. Interceptions setup many counter attacks, 2nd of which created the forward momentum for the 1st goal.

Players had good composure when we had to defend. Another solid performance.

MOTM for me is too close to call between Tilt & Evans....rest of the team not far behind. We're actually looking very comfortable on the ball & playing as a team that's really starting to gel.
Good win, a 4 point cushion from the drop with 4 games to play......hopefully that is the light at the end of a very long dark tunnel we've been in.

I think that win and this week sees us staying up now. Absolutely terrific effort and with the new owners now, next season is going to feel good!

Win at Shrewsbury and I think that could do it. Alfonso is salivating to get back to Gay Meadow and get even with Carlos the Pimp....I've told him to forget it but he's avin none.

Excellent result, well deserved. Thought Ojo had another great game along with all the team and another clean sheet to boot. Onwards and upwards 😁👍

Would still probably narrowly favour a Wimbledon win just to bury Swindon to ensure that if we need something on the final day, they will already be gone. However a draw wouldn’t be a bad result at all. Swindon really need to win at this stage.

Evans is proving the ace in the pack for us. He’s obviously better than all the players currently playing for any the bottom six teams (and a fair few above them to) and it’s showing. Quite fitting really that one of the final members of Cook’s team is leading our charge.

That'll do.

Amazing really, given we were supposedly already down only a few games ago!
👀

😉

Still think we need to win two more to be sure, however the teams below us are under a lot of pressure now.

Rochdale result has changed my mind about tonights score. Rather a draw as that means 2 out of the six will drop 2 pounts.

Surely with 3 out of our next 4 against teams in the bottom ten we can get the flip flops out.

Rochdale result has changed my mind about tonights score. Rather a draw as that means 2 out of the six will drop 2 pounts.

Surely with 3 out of our next 4 against teams in the bottom ten we can get the flip flops out.

Rochdale play Blackpool next so nowt there for um.