Supporter Board Minutes | Vital Football

Supporter Board Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, encouraging. I particularly like the reference to next season's "Home shirt based on an older kit which will have a retro feel." ie hopefully it will be "proper" red and white stripes.

One concern/warning is the "Temporary stands and all extra seating options being considered but all options must be financially viable for the club". This is not intended to be negative, but when Stafford Rangers last went up to the Conference they installed some temporary stands to comply with ground regs at that level. After a couple of seasons they were relegated, and had the stands removed but with a settlement. They're still suffering the effects of that. Not suggesting we're going to be relegated - bloody hope not! But a season where the battle is relegation and not promotion, and ........?

Also, understand the value of getting a heavyweight caterer involved. But having been responsible for catering contracts in a previous life would much sooner have a smaller/regional supplier than a big national company (all about trust), tho it doesn't need to be one of the big ones to be national

But as I've said, it's a very encouraging set of minutes

Yes, encouraging. I particularly like the reference to next season's "Home shirt based on an older kit which will have a retro feel." ie hopefully it will be "proper" red and white stripes.

One concern/warning is the "Temporary stands and all extra seating options being considered but all options must be financially viable for the club". This is not intended to be negative, but when Stafford Rangers last went up to the Conference they installed some temporary stands to comply with ground regs at that level. After a couple of seasons they were relegated, and had the stands removed but with a settlement. They're still suffering the effects of that. Not suggesting we're going to be relegated - bloody hope not! But a season where the battle is relegation and not promotion, and ........?

Also, understand the value of getting a heavyweight caterer involved. But having been responsible for catering contracts in a previous life would much sooner have a smaller/regional supplier than a big national company (all about trust), tho it doesn't need to be one of the big ones to be national

Agree on the catering - I can't help feeling we would be neglected by a big, national firm, whereas someone smaller would value our business much more highly.

The catering we had pre-lockdown were good I thought, albeit very rare that I bought food and drink in the ground.

I can recall us having the same national catering company as Orient at one point but they got rid of them mid-contract because of how poor they were performing.

Will there be egg sandwiches?

I noticed the new articles of association went up on companies house yesterday too, can only see the changes as a good thing, though i don't understand everything. https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/document-api-images-live.ch.gov.uk/docs/K0k5QiF76Ai5cPu0hl3Yaia2nFy5FgxIrQDCnM1QZmE/application-pdf?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=ASIAWRGBDBV3MWZNOYXB/20210414/eu-west-2/s3/aws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20210414T215714Z&X-Amz-Expires=60&X-Amz-Security-Token=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&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&X-Amz-Signature=9e039b9be3b442dbed251dc50e40bd5b990f0b77fa5d4879ff3bb273c78aa36a

Status
Not open for further replies.