O/T Fresh Jokes... | Page 11 | Vital Football

O/T Fresh Jokes...

I put this in apost in Good morning thread when discussing Scotsmen and thought it deserved an airing in this jokes thread as well..

This grocer in Fife is in ehs shoap n it's freezin cauld n ehs standin ower the electric-bar fire. A wifie comes in, looks at the counter n goes tae um...'is that yer Ayrshire bacon? The grocerlooks at her n says, naw, ah'm jist warmin ma hands.

A man was lying in bed with his new girlfriend after having great sex, she spent the next hour just rubbing his testicles, something she loved to do. "That feels so nice," he said. Then turned & asked her, "You seem to love doing that, why?"

Because, she replied, "I miss mine."

Me: What’s the Wi-Fi password?
Bartender: You need to buy a drink first.
Me: OK, I’ll have a Gin and Tonic no ice.
Bartender: £4.00 please.
Me: There you go. So what’s the Wi‑Fi password?
Bartender: “You need to buy a drink first.” No spaces, all lowercase.

A truck loaded with Worcestershire sauce is driving through Saskatoon, Saskatchewan when it collides with a Nissan Qashqai.

The truck then careens down the road and hits a car from Massachusetts, injuring the two otorhinolaryngologists inside. One of them, suffering from Schistosomiasis, has a myocardial infarction.

A bystander witnesses the entire event and quickly calls to report the accident on his Huawei.

The emergency operator asks the bystander, "What happened?"

"It's hard to say."