N/G How many sweaters? | Vital Football

N/G How many sweaters?

PhilK66

Vital 1st Team Regular
Feck me! County cricket starts on Thursday with Kent away at Northamptonshire and we have weather from Siberia. Fancy being a slip fielder then?

Was thinking that myself as I walked in the snow to Morrison's this morning. Actually quite relieved I can't arrange an outdoor net atm.

I hope it warms up in time for my first match on 18th.

Last edited:
Was thinking that myself as I walked in the snow to Morrison's this moening. Actually quite relieved I can't arrange an outdoor net atm.

I hope it warms up in time for my first match on 18th.
Think you have been watching too many episodes of 'Allo ' Allo ! " Good moening "

Apropos of nothing my cousin went out with Vicky Michelle for a while. I met her a number of times and despite the type of female characters she played I found her to be an incredibly intelligent and cultured lady.

Think you have been watching too many episodes of 'Allo ' Allo ! " Good moening "

Apropos of nothing my cousin went out with Vicky Michelle for a while. I met her a number of times and despite the type of female characters she played I found her to be an incredibly intelligent and cultured lady.
Was he a french geezer?

I do remember having a club game abandoned in May because of Snow.

I used to love playing at Bapchild, lovely ground, friendly team, but we always seemed to play them early season with the wind from the estury coming straight from Siberia.

Legend Stevens on the way to another 50. 45 years old by the end of this month. Makes me feel slightly less ancient.