NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 587 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've known this was inevitable for a few weeks but it's good that it's finally confirmed 100%.

Many new owners come into a clubs expecting to be hailed a hero and making promises of ambition that is unrealistic. It so often sounds like a combination of nativity or arrogance.

So the understated tone of our new ownership is quite refreshing. They seem very pragmatic and self aware when they say things like they want to earn our trust and let their actions speak louder than their words.

In the interviews Jay Whittle did with the Supporters Club and Council this past week both parties stressed how the new ownership were trying to understand the club and I think that seems to come across in their comments.

Their ambition seems grounded in realism and sustainability and that is what we need.

Welcome aboard to Mr Al Jasmi and his team and thank you for stepping in and saving the club. Let's hope last 9 months will turn out to be a blessing in disguise as they opened the door to a brighter new era.

Last edited:
After months of being on the precipice, our club has been saved,
let's hope for a long and successful ownership.

I hope the fans are allowed back into the Stadium very soon to show our appreciation for having faith in our club, we have been down on the canvas,
but are back on our feet and start 'punching' above our weight,
as other club's fans have said we have been doing for years.

Can't stop grinning, to all of us on here, we've had our differences at times but we all wanted the best for our club and we've all stuck by them through the darkest of times. Well done and thank you my friends.
We must thank all those people who contributed to the Crowdfunder,
as the saying goes.

When you go through hard times you find out who your true friends are?

Status
Not open for further replies.