Administrators Credibility | Page 3 | Vital Football

Administrators Credibility

Woah, set those expectations a little lower Sid, like I said, I expect it will be very light touch.

First thing on the agenda....Get rid of the report button, Secondly ban prolific report button pushers, we can do without them, Thirdly, remember freedom of speech, i don't know how some on here go on in a football stadium, can't wait to be offended!

First thing on the agenda....Get rid of the report button, Secondly ban prolific report button pushers, we can do without them, Thirdly, remember freedom of speech, i don't know how some on here go on in a football stadium, can't wait to be offended!
Freedom of speech is fine, ... but surely it comes with consequences.

The forum (like every walk of life) has rules. We're fully entitled to break those rules should we so wish, but we shouldn't be surprised If that brings on the (pre known) consequences.

Common sense, isn't it.

Oh, you do make me smile T&C, the irony of voting against me taking on admin duties and then telling me what I need to do first
... and then suggesting that I remove a feature which provides people with a mechanism for communicating whilst simultaneously reminding me of a posters right to free speech.
I can see you and I will get along just fine my fishing friend :yes:

Oh, you do make me smile T&C, the irony of voting against me taking on admin duties and then telling me what I need to do first
... and then suggesting that I remove a feature which provides people with a mechanism for communicating whilst simultaneously reminding me of a posters right to free speech.
I can see you and I will get along just fine my fishing friend :yes:

First post as deputy admin & very well put 👏👏👏

So, I now have some admin capability, right,
First
YOU ARE ALL BANNED !
Second
I'm off to Vital Lincoln to run amok
:yes:

Actually, I'm not going to do very much for a while, I need to figure out how to do stuff without risking losing content so I'll be setting up some "admin practice" threads somewhere in an off topic section and have a play about for a bit.

Who's this " We" you have some cheek you haven't been back 5 mins after numerous bans:wagging: dont bother denying it Grip

I am a super on board with free speech and agree that cancel culture and taking offence at everything are terrible, but i think on here moderating is necessary from time to time to keep the board balanced out.

Sometimes running battles and heavy off topic discussions can break out, escalate and dominate threads and the folks who want to just read about football don't want to read all that. Arguing is fine but it's when it crosses from attacking the person instead of a persons opinion it starts to spoil it for everyone.

If we can all behave like adults, keep it civil and realise we can agree to disagree then the report button wont get used and admin will have an easy life.

Not seen Moonay on here today - has Arthur banned him off ? 😉🤣
You've not been looking very hard. Then again, given some of your posts, I could understand it if you said that you were having a spot of dizziness/blurred vision !
;):whist:

You've not been looking very hard. Then again, given some of your posts, I could understand it if you said that you were having a spot of dizziness/blurred vision !
;):whist:
More like a long lie down after the slings and arrows of debate 😉🤣

Moved WLatic post and Moonay's reply to a new dedicated thread.

This thread was about the VITAL Latics forum Admin, not the (shambolic) Wigan Athletic Administrators.